Searching for market patterns - page 103

uncle - how do you measure discreteness?

Aleph0 - no less.

)

Tikami-s...

paukas:
People trade. And people don't count percentages for the most part. But a 100 point drop is a signal for them and a 0.38129% drop is not.

Is a 100 point drop a signal to buy or sell?

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

Deleted as rubbish (FAQ)

OnGoing:
With ticks...

confused me completely.

a tick is a new price.

the price change is in pips.

It can't be less than that.

Where does the discreteness of ticks and half a pip come from?

Time, yes - uneven-discrete-typical (at the discretion of brokerage companies).

And if you're talking about five-digit, so obtuse-speak - for me a pip is a change in price in the dimension of Digital...

We should normalize it with digits.

In this case there will be no questions to the "small".

And we will see Galton's nails in a different way.

;)

agree...
whether at a five-figure or any other broker, your minimum possible profit is determined by the smallest possible change in the price of the asset being traded!

;)

the tick is the new price.

the price change is in pips.

That's the way you want to count. We are not talking about the scale here, but about the relativity of market movements. And the minimum value for it is a tick. The maximum one does not exist.

Therefore, it's a thankless task to fit the TS to the scale, because it doesn't define the movement, but only measures it!

Hence, it is better to use relative rather than absolute values in constructing a TS/PS)

OnGoing:

That's your way of thinking. We are not talking about a scale here, we are talking about the relativity of market movements. And for that, the minimum value is a tick. The maximum one does not exist.

Therefore, it's a thankless task to fit the TS to the scale, because it doesn't define the movement, but only measures it!

Hence, it is better to use relative rather than absolute values in constructing TC/PS)

Minimum TIC value?

OK!

perpendicular in the sense of?

NOT GOOD...

;)

By the pulse indicator. Like I haven't forgotten. I'm "finishing" it now. Here is the picture so far (Eurobucks 5).

The legend is as follows: the impulse itself is marked on the bar with two rhombuses of the respective colour (small and large). A strong bar, which is not an impulse, is marked with a small rhombicon (more about it later).

Logic: average bar spread is calculated, i.e. МА by a modulo (open - close). Then we memorize the value of excess (as soon as it happens) of the bar slope over the average slope. And so when a new bar exceeds this hmmm... OK, the overshoot by some threshold, then this bar is counted as a pulse. The amount of excess is overwritten by the new one. And so on and so on and so forth. Of course, there must be some noise threshold, otherwise you understand - a lot of false signals in the flat.

===

I don't know when I'll finish it. May be today. May be by Friday. Maybe in general... If not "at all", I'll post it here, in the thread. I don't need a hundred premoderation in kodobaz and 200 times in the red army - ratings. If that, the basic logic described all, write yourself no problem.

And - yes! The author reserves the right to partially change the principle of the indicator, completely change its logic or reject it altogether.

Svinozavr:

By the pulse indicator. Like I haven't forgotten. I'm "finishing" it now. Here is the picture so far (Eurobucks 5).

The legend is as follows: the impulse itself is marked on the bar with two rhombuses of the respective colour (small and large). A strong bar, which is not an impulse, is marked with one small rhombi (more about it later).

Logic: average bar spread is calculated, i.e. МА by a modulo (open - close). Then we memorize the value of excess (as soon as it happens) of the bar slope over the average slope. And so when a new bar exceeds this hmmm... OK, the overshoot by some threshold, then this bar is counted as a pulse. The amount of excess is overwritten by the new one. And so on and so on and so forth. Of course, there must be a certain noise threshold, otherwise you will understand that there will be a lot of false signals in the flat.

===

I do not know when I will finish it. Maybe today. Maybe by Mon. Maybe in general... If not "at all", I'll post it here, in the thread. I don't need a hundred premoderation in kodobaz and 200 times in the red army - ratings. If anything, the basic logic described all, write yourself no problem.

The author reserves the right to partially modify the working principle of the indicator, to completely change its logic or reject it altogether.

Beautiful, Peter, closed out the week.

Reason: