Real market profile (at least from MT4)

Prologue:

It is a shame that DC sees all our positions but we see only ours.

I have an idea and a rough idea of how to implement it, but due to the lack of some skills everything stands still.

Many people want to know where the crowd is watching, there are many informers on this topic, so I have an idea to organize my own free informer.

I have an idea and a rough idea of how to implement it, but due to my lack of skills I am stuck.

The idea is, as I could draw in Paint

K1,K2...Kp - terminals from which information goes to the server (terminal can be any brokerage company what is important that the account was real)

Info collector - database where information from terminals is gathered

Processor - a script that processes information from the terminals

Result - result file, anyone can read information from it using the script and display it on the chart in the terminal.

The question is, how realistic is it (probably not in the form I see), and how much time-consuming is it?

Initially this is all planned for free.

who would want to put the results of their positions on the internet?

The idea is good. But...

How are you going to recruit traders? Connect yourself and bring a friend?

Suggest this for MT5. There will (have), by the way, a much more developed... "and if the metaquotes are interested, it may turn out to be quite sane. Maybe, as a chip, a tick somewhere in the terminal, for example - agree to show positions. Although users will start crying about information leakage by methaquotes and advisors stealing :)

serler2:
who would want to put the results of their poses on the internet?

The main emphasis is on showing your poses, seeing other people's poses. All the codes will be able to be opened. If, when launching the script, the login and password from the user's account are requested, I do not see any sense in hiding the script codes used on the terminal.

Accordingly, will need to come up with something like registration in the system.

Registration is voluntary )))

Silent:

The idea is good. But...

How are you going to recruit traders? Connect yourself and bring a friend?

Suggest this for MT5. There will (have), by the way, a much more developed... "and if the metaquotes are interested, it may turn out to be quite sane. Maybe, as a chip, a tick somewhere in the terminal, for example - agree to show positions. Although users will start crying about information leakage by methaquotes and advisors stealing :)

Would you like to see the real mood of the crowd and not what the informers on the websites give?

Just don't laugh loudly at me when I open against the trend. )))

DhP:

Just don't laugh loudly at me when I open against the trend. )))

positions will be impersonal and information will only be given in numbers.

sanyooooook:

There is an idea and a rough idea of how to implement it, but due to a lack of some skills, everything stands still.

Initially, all of this is planned for free.

OK!

For example, there is already a mechanism for collecting, stacking and displaying information.

How do you plan to attract traders to take part in this ?

sanyooooook:

Would you like to see the real mood of the crowd rather than what the informers on the websites give you?
What am I talking about? Where is this crowd more realistically organised to see something more informative than a hundred real cent accounts?

Sanya, just give me your word of honour that you're not a tax inspector.

Silent:
And what am I saying? Where this crowd is more realistic to organize, not to see a hundred cents of real accounts, but something more informative?

It will eventually come up itself, for free, why not register, give an ad on a couple of forums, Skype chats, etc. Consider half the battle, and there, as they say, the earth is full of rumors.

Reason: