Can't log into real account!

Hi I am trading for my husbandon his account. He was reffered by a friend of his and she use to trade on his account, but when she stopped he asked me to take over. I am done learning and have traded successfully on the demo account and I want to start trading on his real account, but I'm not given the option. By manage accounts it shows only my demo account and not the real account, why is this? We have changed his password and everything but I don't knoiw where to log in to our real account, please help? Oh and there is still funds in his account, R1100.00 so this should be enough to start trading with again right?

cvkph9:
Hi I am trading for my husbandon his account. He was reffered by a friend of his and she use to trade on his account, but when she stopped he asked me to take over. I am done learning and have traded successfully on the demo account and I want to start trading on his real account, but I'm not given the option. By manage accounts it shows only my demo account and not the real account, why is this? We have changed his password and everything but I don't knoiw where to log in to our real account, please help? Oh and there is still funds in his account, R1100.00 so this should be enough to start trading with again right?

If you are using MT4 or MT5, go to File >> Login to Trade Account and put your live account credentials (account number, account server and password).

I don't get the 'manage accounts' you say.

The manage accounts is on my phone. If I go onto MT5 on my phone then the options top left says manage accounts. When I go into it it only shows my demo account. On my laptop I have tried to login to my trade account numerous times but it just throws me back to my demo page

cvkph9:
The manage accounts is on my phone. If I go onto MT5 on my phone then the options top left says manage accounts. When I go into it it only shows my demo account. On my laptop I have tried to login to my trade account numerous times but it just throws me back to my demo page

Then you've got the wrong credentials, go to your broker's website and reset your password.

Already did that as well :( 

cvkph9:
Already did that as well :( 

This is not possible, if you have the correct account number, server and password you should be able to login.

Something in the credentials you use (either the account number, server or password) is wrong.

Contact your broker, we can't help you here.

I cant log in to my account.Password and name correct.Changed password several times

please help 

mongiwa:

I cant log in to my account.Password and name correct.Changed password several times

please help 

If it is related to your login to trading account so ask your broker for help (this forum has nothing with any trading accounts, any broker and any money for trading).
If it is related to Community tab login in Metatrader - read this thead about HowTo: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/371461
login mql community inside metatrader
login mql community inside metatrader
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, as you can see by the picture my login for the MQL community doesn´t work when entering it in Metatrader app. Does anyone know why...
Reason: