The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 391

Happy New Year

There will be many different competitions in 2019, varying in terms of conditions, duration (day, week, month, three months) and, of course, prizes.

The competitions are a great testing ground for the development and running-in of the vehicle.

The tractor is already in shape and ready to conquer the heights! ;))

Competition:
start 02.01.2019.
finish 31.01.2019.
Task set:
To increase the starting deposit by 100 times.
And preferably without losing trades ;)

Олег avtomat:

Competition:
start 02.01.2019.
finish 31.01.2019.
Task set:
To increase the starting deposit by 100 times.
And preferably without losing trades ;)

Oleg, try to exclude tractors from the "TK", and then I think the goal will become more achievable.

You can guess 7 deals in a row on the whole cutlet from 10 times, but what good will it do? It's nonsense, not TS and trading. 400 pages of scientific charts for what?

Fast528:

You can guess 7 deals in a row on the whole cutlet from 10 times, but what good will it do? It's nonsense, not TS and trading. 400 pages of scientific charts for what?

The professor is not a guesser! A professor is a predictor of everything. He can even make a coin. He's got the gold, he's got the world's forex and pennies.

He should be out in space, ploughing galaxies, and here he is. It's been centuries. It's hard to tell who created the professor or the professor-trakhtur, or maybe the trakhtur took the professor prisoner and writes on his behalf a long time ago.

Олег avtomat:

How's the tractor? I'm worried!

Is it stalling? Do you need a push?

Automatic!

Why so glum? Did you get burnt on January 3rd? You shouldn't drink vodka when you're sad.

I repeat once again - if your TS easily defeats any random process with any known distribution of increments, then you need to check the nonparametric kurtosis of returnee distribution, whether you like it or not.

You should only work if the kurtosis is <9. Remember that number. Everything else is not yours.

P.S. Just for the record - the allocation excess on the night of January 3 was >>9 on almost all fumes. And there was nothing to get into.

Good luck!

Alexander_K2:

Automatic!

Why so glum? Did you get burnt on January 3rd? You shouldn't drink vodka when you're sad.

I repeat once again - if your TS easily defeats any random process with any known distribution of increments, then you need to check the nonparametric kurtosis of returnee distribution, whether you like it or not.

You should only work if the kurtosis is <9. Remember that number. Everything else is not yours.

P.S. Just for the record - the allocation excess on the night of January 3 was >>9 on almost all fumes. And there was nothing to get into.

Good luck!

OK, let's erase 20 from our memory and write 9.

And once Dmitry Fedoseyev wrote that they don't give more than 3% per day, I also remember.
Reason: