The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 105

***, a scumbag like this will come along and shit all over it... When is this abomination going to die? I don't want to do shit...

avtomat:
***, a scumbag like that shows up, shits all over the place... When is this abomination going to die? I don't want to do shit.

You shouldn't have even responded to the first message, that's what they do...

Ignoring them is worse than getting banned.

ktest0:

You shouldn't have even responded to the first message - that's what they feed on...

Ignoring them is worse than getting banned.

Yeah, well... Parasites - that's what they are...

I appeal to the moderators.

I would like to make changes to the very first post of the thread. But right now I don't have the opportunity to edit this post. Is it possible to do this in principle?

Why should it be done? And it is done to give (without excessive, for a forum, mathematical rigor) understandable, on the fingers, but sufficient for understanding definition of concept / object / phenomenon called 'Controlled Dynamic System'.

To make it clear that I do not control such a system, nor do I have leverage over it, as it appears to many due to ignorance, which leads to misunderstanding. Although you may be advised to go to Google, as many do on the slightest occasion, and for no reason at all... But I doubt very much that based on the information provided by google, you will understand what a UDS is.

yosuf:

Forced to return to the discussion again:

1. You pretend to exhaustive analysis of the dynamic system and in doing so you rely on a conditionally constant factor (balance) - nonsense 1;

2. You reject the analysis of the dynamic factor (equity) reflecting the TS reaction to market changes (dynamics); moreover you unreasonably rank the values of one order, such as equity and profit, attributing the primary and the secondary importance to profit. They synchronously reflect trading dynamics and are equal in any respect and each reacts to the next tick - nonsense 2;

3. The market cannot be a controlled dynamic system. The concepts of "market" and "control" are antipodes. If the market is manageable, it is no longer a market. It is like saying "water oil". It is also incorrect to say "unmanageable market" because the concept of unmanageability is concentrated in the word "market", you get "butter". Trying to control a dynamic system like the market is like trying to control a comet with no leverage. The topic is better suited to "Investigating the behaviour of a particular TS in the market". Sorry if anything is wrong.

All three of your points are an error, a fallacy.

1. The analysis of a dynamic "Market" system is done without involving the "balance" of my account.

2. The variables "equity" and "profit" are not equivalent, because the profit can be considered an independent variable, while the equity is a function of two values - "balance" and "profit".

3. The object "controlled dynamic system" does not correspond to your ideas about it. I will give a lucid description of this object in the future. Perhaps in econometrics the market is considered as a random and uncontrollable phenomenon. For example the so called theory/hypothesis of an effective market, which looks like a mockery at common sense. However, this only indicates that econometrics does not operate with concepts related to controllability.

avtomat:

I would like to make changes to the very first post of the thread. But at the moment I don't have the opportunity to edit this post. Is it possible to do this in principle?

A moderator can.

yosuf:

The topic is better suited to "Research into the behaviour of a particular TS in the market".

Also... You can build a large number of market models, with varying degrees of detail. And my TS is just one of them. However, we are not talking about a particular TS. Earlier when setting the task I stated, and I will repeat it now, that my goal is to debunk the myth about randomness of the market. Nothing more, and nothing less. And one particular TS is enough to achieve this goal.

So much for "Research into the behaviour of..." ;))

sergeev:

a moderator can.

Very well. In that case I will prepare a version to be posted in the first post of the thread. Clearly, a much more in-depth and extensive description would be needed to cover the subject of UDS. But putting the basic touches that give an idea of the subject -- that could well be done.

avtomat:

Very good. In that case I will prepare a version to be posted in the first post of the thread. Clearly, a much more in-depth and extensive description would be needed to cover the subject of UDS. But putting the basic touches that give an idea of the subject -- that's perfectly possible to do.

But please don't use foul language, or you'll be all over the place. I'd rather you were banned for one day for using foul language.

Vinin:

Please don't use foul language, or you'll be all over it. It would certainly be better if you were banned for one day for using foul language.

;))) Well, pests are fed up with their petty nastiness and are always trying to make a mess ... hell if I know, they probably enjoy it ...

And parasites have to be fought mercilessly.

And, by the way, google pictures give a pretty clear picture of this filth.

Reason: