The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 101

yosuf:
We theorise, but what do the gurus have to say, in these situations?

I, as a trolling guru would say this - I SO I'm not good at trolling!

RESPECT to the maths trolls! )))

yosuf:
We are theorising, but what do the gurus have to say in such situations?

Zorich... In general, I haven't traded in real time myself for a long time. I don't know, but I've heard in passing that it is possible to withdraw without closing any open positions.

As for the minus balance, one of my clients uses this system. His equity is always higher than the balance. Once on this forum a person stunned by asking how come his balance is negative without having a stopout. I explained to him about equity.

yosuf:
We theorise, but what would the gurus say in such situations?

My statements are based on my own experience, on practice.

Do such an experiment - and see if your theorising on this subject is wrong.

tol64:
Why go to all this trouble? Close all the positions and withdraw calmly from what is fixed.

So it is true. But it is usually difficult to give up one's own illusions. After all, under the circumstances, nothing prohibits a withdrawal request. And what will be the result, what will be broker's reaction to this action - it will be the experience that will dispel illusions.

In the meantime, I'll refresh my memory on the properties of Euler's Gamma function.

1) Euler's Gamma function

2) Euler's Gamma function.

avtomat:

My assertions are based on my own experience, on practice.

Do such an experiment and you will be convinced of the fallacy of your theorising on this subject.

You argue that it's the balance, not the equity, that's what's draining. Is that something you have experience in? I don't. Balance value has never been the initiator of MarginCall.

avtomat:

That's true. But it is usually difficult to give up one's own illusions. After all, nothing prohibits you from submitting a withdrawal request under the circumstances. And what will be the result, what will be broker's reaction to this action, it will be the experience that will dispel all illusions.

Questions from traders either to technical support or to their colleagues. Five minutes of googling:

Gr***** Ca*****:

--- Quote: master_ice from Jun 19, 2012, 09:25:45 pm --- But the main inconvenience, why I left, is the impossibility to withdraw funds from the trading account without closing all positions, yes even 2 days to wait and no trading!!!

--- End of quote ---

You can withdraw funds with open positions if you contact our financial department - we always meet our clients halfway in such cases.

Contacts of financial department:

Pan*****:

Sportsman wrote: Colleagues, please share the information, who withdraw profit. Is it necessary to close positions in the terminal to fix profit on balance level? Or may we withdraw free funds with opened positions, like on the MT4 in most brokerage companies?

It seems that the profit shall be fixed. However, I want to listen to the opinion of those who have already closed their positions.

There is no need to close. You may withdraw on the basis of available funds. If at the moment of withdrawal the available funds are not enough to maintain the position, you will have to rewrite your withdrawal request for a smaller amount.

artmedia70:
You are saying that I am losing on balance, not equity. Do you have any experience of that? I don't. Balance value has never been the initiator of MarginCall.

I guess it's time to stop pounding the piss out of this ;)

And we are talking about something else there - about the possibility/impossibility of cache output under certain conditions.

I've even shown you my view of the situation in pictures :)

artmedia70:

Questions from traders either to technical support or to their colleagues. Five minutes of googling:

What good are these question-answers... To avoid the need to google such important questions, you have to have your own experience.

I have my own experience of withdrawals -- at different offices and in different conditions. So I know what I'm talking about.

avtomat:

In the meantime, I'll refresh my memory on the properties of Euler's Gamma function.

1) Euler's Gamma function

2) Euler's Gamma function.

To explain in simple terms:

We know that 1*2*3*4*5 = 5! = 120 is the factorial of number 5. This obvious fact is a special case of Euler's Gamma function: G(5+1) = 5! =120. Only the Gamma function covers the whole number axis, while the factorial covers only the integers of that axis. For example it is impossible to calculate 5.5!, but by Gamma-function it is possible: 5.5! = G(5.5 +1) = 1.5*2.5*3.5*4.5*5.5*G(0.5) = 1.5*2.5*3.5*4.5*5.5*0.88= 285.89. This is the greatness of Euler. A gamma function is obtained when integrating the product of an exponential and a power function from 0 to infinity. When this limit is limited, for example, by finite time, one speaks of an integral Euler Gamma function, and when one of the parameters is constant, one speaks of an integral Erlang Gamma function, a special case of the integral Euler Gamma function. This is the past function (P) in my interpretation of understanding of connection of space and time.

Reason: