When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 10

Andrei01:
I have already cited my evidence, no one has challenged it yet. But there is nothing to show, even though it is supposedly easy. Why is that?

Simply, I can prove both (and so can Integer). But it will not mean that we or YOU are right. It will only talk about the way a particular model is implemented

hrenfx:

Dear Sir, there has to be a reasonable beginning in all actions. So why refer to the price through the indicator when you can refer to it directly from the indicator?

(Sorry, Dimitri, error corrected)

Andrei01:

I have already given my proof

Where?

Andrei01:

I have already cited my evidence, no one has challenged it yet. But there's nothing to show, even though it's supposedly easy.

I think we can end this discussion at this point if there is nothing concrete.

Where is your evidence? Is it those fatalities about CPU operations? If there was your consent to participate in the competition.

Integer:

Dear fellow, there must be a reasonable beginning in all the warehouses. So, why apply to the price through the indicator, if you can apply to it directly from the indicator?

The only difference is that somewhere else the iCustom appears. The only difference is that iCustom appears somewhere else.

This example is just able to demonstrate the speed change when iCustom is called.

hrenfx:

Both in the Expert Advisor and in the indicator the prices are initially called, and then both of them make the same calculations. The only difference is that iCustom appears somewhere else.

The above example is able to demonstrate the change of the speed when using iCustom.

You seem to be concerned exclusively with yourself and do not see anything that is going on around you. Read the topic more carefully.

hrenfx:

This example is exactly able to demonstrate the change of speed when using iCustom.

But not when performing indicator calculations (calculations using chart data) in an indicator or in an Expert Advisor.

It seems that you wrote about some non-trivial indicators...

So anyone, hello fighters, anyone up for the challenge of writing an EMA calculation in EA (but in a way that is not just a toy for the tester)?

I see only one solution. The author of this thread will give his variant of EA with EMA, Integer will give his variant. If there are no variants in 30 minutes, the topic will be deleted as flooding and the author will be banned for a week.

As soon as you post your EMA indicator with the EA, I will post the EMA EA without the indicator.

Reason: