The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 514

Олег avtomat:

It's funny to hear such blatant lies

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The market is a controlled dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2021.05.20 21:59

Get lost, you mutt!

And get me banned for calling you a scumbag.

You don't have to go far.

I would have put you in your place myself, but the market did it for me.

and for that I am grateful.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

You don't have to go far.

I would have put you in your place myself, but the market did it for me.

and for that, I'm grateful.

You deserve to be treated that way.

But you don't realise it yet, so you are offended.

Олег avtomat:

Preparing for the World Cup Trading Championships® 2022 in the FOREX (All Others) category.

I invite everybody to take part in the championship.

I'll be

Renat Akhtyamov:
be

Where can I find the conditions for participation?

Rules of Participation. FOREX tab (All Others )

https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/rules

Rules - World Cup Trading Championships
Rules - World Cup Trading Championships
  • www.worldcupchampionships.com
FUTURES FOREX U.S. FOREX U.K. FOREX (All Others) FUTURES OFFICIAL ENTRY AGREEMENT The undersigned wishes to compete in the 2021 World Cup Championship of Futures Trading® sponsored by World Cup Advisor® (“Sponsor”) and has completed an Account Application to open a futures trading account with a broker authorized by the sponsor. An authorized broker (“Authorized Broker”) is any broker who introduces a World Cup Trading Championship futures account to ADM Investor Services or another Futures Commission Merchant that may be ...

It would be nice if these Rules were competently translated into Russian. (and not by google).

Could someone do the job?

You could post it here.

Or, better yet, we could create a separate branch dedicated to this championship. You'd put the Rules on the most prominent place.

Олег avtomat:
It would be nice if these Rules were competently translated into Russian. (and not by google).

Exactly how should you trade there to beat everyone who has a bigger deposit?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Exactly how do you trade there to beat everyone who has a bigger deposit?

This is a real-money competition based on net profit: a minimum of 10 trades over the course of a year. You have to show maximum profitability.

Minimum deposit - $5000.

Minimum deposit - $10000. (futures )

Record was set in 1987 by Larry Williams on futures. From $10,000 to $1,147,000 in just one year. Over 11,000%

Олег avtomat:

The record was set in 1987 by Larry Williams. From $10,000 to $1,147,000 in just one year. Over 11,000%

If anything, Larry Williams was a fraud, because at the time there was no strict control and roughly speaking in the pit all the transactions at the end of the trading session were closed and written to the accounts that indicated the trader, Larry Williams was stupid loss-making deals thrown to some accounts (shadow investors), and profitable in other accounts and their (profit) PR all his type of "genius" trading. And he succeeded due to the fact that he traded at his own expense, as well as at the expense of investors.
And he really is a genius, since hamsters still believe it. As Mavrodi quite rightly remarked "hamster not mammoth, hamster not extinct"... 😄And apparently he is absolutely right.

You are almost (or more than) 12 years here, you should understand that miracles do not happen.

Олег avtomat:

This is a real-money competition based on net profit: a minimum of 10 trades over the course of a year. You have to show maximum returns.

Minimum deposit - $5000. (forex)

Minimal deposit - $10000 (futures ).

Record was set in 1987 by Larry Williams on futures. From $10,000 to $1,147,000 in just one year. Over 11,000%

Got the money, good.

I didn't find the second question in there.

the grand prize in cash is how much is there?

and is it possible to trade on any broker you want?

Reason: