Author: Nikolay Starikov
Title: Who led Hitler to attack Stalin
Year: 2009
Genre: History
Reads: Vyacheslav Timoshenko
Duration (audio time): 13:34:36
Format (audio codec): MP3
Audio bitrate: 96kb/s

This audiobook is about who pushed Hitler to carry out the suicidal attack on Stalin. About the true creators and masterminds of the most terrible catastrophe in Russian history. About those who gave Hitler and his party money and helped them come to power. Shows the true purpose of the Nazis to power - an attack on the Soviet Union, "correction" of a previous mistake by Western intelligence, who put the Bolsheviks at the head of Russia.

>

I remember screaming here in March about the imminent demise of the rouble.... Fucking analysts... ;)))

I deliberately made a picture here for memory at the time. Let me remind you how it looked like. And see how things are now:

Shut up, faggot. The Russians are coming!!!

And in case some of the screamers here haven't figured it out yet, let me make it clear: the pindos have figured it out and that's why they're yapping like that.

"The Wrath of the Orc" by Maxim Kalashnikov, Yuri Krupnov

(2002 г.)

http://asbook.ru/abooks/sociology/3557-gnev-orka-maksim-kalashnikov-yuriy-krupnov.html

Today, the new nomads have become a fearsome supranational force, a special civilisation whose aim is to create a new world order that is convenient to them. They need a world similar to Aristotle's pyramid, in which mankind is forever divided into lords, their servants and powerless slaves, a world to be ruled by the new masters of life. It is this extraordinary force that is waging the current war. Only now it is not against Germany, say, or the Soviet Union. No, now the battlefield becomes the entire planet, and the spoils - all of humanity. Especially since September 11, 2001.

Oleg, please move the political posts to the Cooker Room. We should only have basic forum topics in the technical threads.

granit77:
Oleg, please move the political posts to the "Couric Room". In the technical branches, we should have only the basic topics of the forum.

Victor, politics is the most important management tool used in the global system of life on planet Earth. One of the components of the entire global system is its subsystem - the managed dynamic system "market". And it cannot be dismissed. This is one of the elements of what is called "fundamental analysis". Not taking into account this important management factor leads to serious errors - not only ideological, but economic and financial ones - both on the scale of states and on the scale of an individual trader.

And this situation in the current historical period is very clearly demonstrated by the USDRUB pair movement.

But in future I'm going to take your wish into account, and try to reduce emotional colouring, using mainly a "dry language of figures". However, as far as I have noticed for the three years of this branch existence, "dry numbers" is not a usual and easily understandable language for most of its visitors.

As it happens in the world, everything revolves around some real or imaginary axis.

What do you think is the axis in the palitics-economics pair?

ULAD:

As it happens in the world, everything revolves around some real or imaginary axis.

What do you think is the axis in the palitics-economics pairing?

Here it is appropriate to remember the Kondratieff waves, which have a period of about 60 years. And these cycles are not imaginary, but rather clearly identified by empirical data. The mechanism for the formation of these cycles is not well known, but it is a deeper, more fundamental mechanism in relation to the "politics/economics" couple.

It looks something like this:

Recall here the phases of rapid growth, saturation, stagnation and other descriptive characteristics of the development of countries - their societies, economies, industries, health, education, etc.

These long cycles are superimposed over smaller cycles of the second, third, fourth, etc. orders. These cycles can already be compared to government development plans - strategic (~20 years), average (~5 years), current (year, quarter).

Such a second-order wave looks something like this:

Smaller cycles are built on the same principle (I will not draw them here so as not to clutter up the picture).

The time scale of cycles is very important (figuratively speaking, a failure in the monthly production plan will not cause the collapse of the five-year plan for the economy).

In the "politics/economy" pair, both politics and economics are interrelated and interdependent. And they both have a certain goal, which is set by the development plan, i.e. a task force that is external to them. Without a goal, there is neither politics nor economy. And the two dimensions are complementary.

Figuratively, this complementarity can be represented as follows:

If you decompose the wave (cycleG in the previous picture) into its components, it will look like this

The current level of economic development forces the adoption of certain political decisions. And vice versa, adopted political decisions affect the development of the economy.

And we should also remember and understand that we are inside this movement, not bystanders from a timeless world.

Why aren't the pictures saved?

I made pictures for "politics/economics" and they don't show up. WHY???

======================================================

I figured it out. When writing and pasting, the pictures were displayed. But they didn't show up when published. It turned out that the images were not displayed because their names were in the Russian language. I renamed them.

avtomat:

Here it is appropriate to recall the Kondratieff waves, which have a period of about 60 years.

I think it is more appropriate to speak of 20-year cycles as basic. Longer cycles are harmonics.

The explanation is simple - a new generation grows up in 20 years.

Contender:

It seems to me more appropriate to speak of 20-year cycles as basic. Longer cycles are harmonics.

The explanation is simple - a new generation is growing up in 20 years.

This is a misconception. And one speaks of harmonics when smaller components are considered.

Ask yourself about Kondratieff's cycles. Literature is available. Long waves in economics.

Reason: