The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 250

I can't look it up, but it was said about the cache that it shouldn't be counted.

But you have to count it.

Efficiency ( in % ) :

avtomat:

Efficiency ( in % ) :

Clarifications:

1. for one pair

2. the formula lacks price (impact on equity)

_new-rena:

Clarifications:

1. for one pair

2. the formula lacks price (impact on equity)

It's not about pairs. It's about the results. It doesn't matter which pairs produced the results.

And the price is irrelevant here.

avtomat:

It's not about pairs. It's about results. It doesn't matter what kind of pairs were used to produce the results.

And the price has nothing to do with it.

Dogma or axiom? Apparently you haven't. However you like...

_new-rena:
dogma? (whatever...)

What's that got to do with dogma? Find out what it's about, get to the bottom of it !!!

that's... "dogma" ;))))

avtomat:

What does this have to do with dogma? Figure it out, get to the bottom of it !!!

that's... "dogma" ;))))

I'm not interested in this anymore. this stage has been passed and studied.

The calculation of system efficiency is one of the most important stages, especially when working with more than one pair.

If there is no price, there will be no possibility to make a business plan (in popular terms) of an EA in order to "stay alive" and squeeze out the maximum (to simply "bang out").

so the formula is not as simple as presented above

We're talking about different things. And formulas, yes -- lots and lots of different ones. The important thing is that the formula expresses the essence.

avtomat:

Efficiency ( in % ) :

It's all clear and everyone has already written about absolute and relative profitability, you just haven't noticed))

To repeat the question you're ignoring: is this metric enough to evaluate the system, compare systems, etc.?

Avals:

It's all clear and everyone has already written about absolute and relative profitability, you just haven't noticed))

Let me repeat the question you are ignoring: is this indicator enough to evaluate the system, compare systems, etc.?

Don't go to extremes.

It is one of the indicators that characterise the performance of a system. A system is a complex entity consisting of many parts, hierarchically organised. Already because of this structure of the system, many different analysis tools may be required to analyse it comprehensively. A system, depending on its level of detail, can be seen as a multi-layered structure. But the same system can also be viewed as a whole, in which case the quality of its system function, i.e. its efficiency, is analysed.

Do you understand?

Reason: