The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 201

avtomat:

I'm not trying to change your mind about anything. I have no desire to continue in the style you suggest.

You simply have nothing to convince me of. No real arguments. Just a pack of cards.

Often such nonsense coupled with aggression towards people called by no other name than "a bunch of conspiring authorities" can be found on the internet, you can see it on YouTube and so on. Many people just repeat that nonsense without understanding what they are talking about... Is this an attempt at self-assertion...? I've recently observed here statements of "smart people" about what, in their opinion, stupid mathematicians, do not understand anything, and make their constructions unknown how and unknown why. With the implication that these "smart guys" just "know" the essence of things. It didn't even look funny. It was a grotesque.

By the way, none of the criticized "crowd of conspiring authorities" never claimed to find the truth in the last resort .

The "fantasy writers", on the other hand, can afford it.

Well, morality spells are certainly a strength... Time to go... Inquisition on its way...
;)

paukas:
Meditation against entropy.

Somewhere like this. For example, the process of increasing and structuring knowledge is directed towards the anti-gradient of entropy.

MetaDriver:
You just don't have anything to convince me. No real arguments. Just a pack of cards.

Well, morality spells are a powerful thing... It's time to go. Inquisition's coming...
;)

Well, cheers. Good luck in the field of fantasy!

MetaDriver:

Yusuf, there is also an imho: Processes come from the present and into the past and the future.

The past and the future are not procedural at all - the past exists only as an immutable record, the future as a changeable fantasy, but they both exist only in the present (which is the only process that exists, hence it is called the present). Another thing is that it is impossible to "grasp" the present in time. It has to be "grasped" in space, not in time.

Have a look here.

Volodya, please think, after all, the present goes into the past, is summed up there and, let it be, as you correctly noted, "exists only as an immutable record", otherwise, it integrates. The P and H functions satisfy this circumstance. Now, how do you imagine the present function? You think it's impossible to "grasp" the present in time. It has to be "grasped" in space, not in time."You're partly right, because in my theory the present is all the processes that can take place during the period of time corresponding to the unit of time in question. For example, if we are talking about years, the present is one year; if we are talking about seconds, the present is one second.

avtomat:

I believe this would be premature. Yusuf, this is, in your terminology, a one-point model. You and I have looked at it recently -- and we have concluded that it is insufficient. And the need to build a multipoint model. Have you already taken any steps in this direction?

This article discusses both single and multicell models. What are single-cell and multi-cell models?

yosuf:
Both single-cell and multi-cell models are discussed in the above article. What are single-cell and multi-cell models?

I got the name wrong - it's not -cell, it's -cell. Let me put the question another way: have you tested the multi-cell model?

avtomat:

I got the name wrong - it's not -dot, it's -cell. Let me put the question another way: have you tested the multi-cell model?
Yes, the result is positive. This statement holds equally perfectly in both cases.

MetaDriver: Explain to me, silly, on fingers, please: In what way the past (which does not exist), can be the cause of the present (which does exist), and moreover the future (which again does not exist).

Well, you're a villain, you're going for causality.

Then question to question, in Hebrew: how did the paternal spermatozioid and the maternal egg, which are long gone (physically/in space they definitely do not exist anymore), become one of the causes of your body, which is? The information from the past simply transferred to your body in the present. And otherwise, in the opposite direction, it can no longer be transmitted.

Thus, "present" is the current state of the system including all information physically "recorded" in it, "past" is those states of the system which could in principle pass to the current state according to the governing equations, "future" is those states to which the system could in principle pass from the current state again according to the governing equations.

It turns out that theoretically there can be many pasts. So the past is not fixed, it is just a set of possibilities (or universes).

Shit, it turns out like this: there are many (well, a continuum) threads of the past that all converge to one point in the present (in this universe!), and then the splitting of possibilities starts again.

In the present time, everything is extremely certain (in a given Universe and, of course, subject to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle). Additional potential information only appears when the past and future are analysed.

О! Then from this point of view, MD, your picture is.

Processes go from the present to both the past and the future.

has a point to consider: the present is the "harness" that defines the state of the universe as much as possible.

the past is the result of successive measurements of system parameters. It is one. And the fact that knowing the governing equations it is possible to reconstruct past and future states of the system (multivariate) is not reality, but its modelling. Randomness is just for modelling. It does not exist in reality))

Mathemat:

Shit, it turns out like this: there are many (well, a continuum) threads of the past, which all converge to one point in the present (in this Universe!), and then the splitting of possibilities starts again.

In the present, everything is extremely certain (in a given universe and, of course, subject to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle). Additional potential information only appears in the analysis of the past and the future.

О! Then from this point of view, MD, your picture

is entitled to consideration: the present is the "harness" that maximizes the state of the universe.

Sort of. Close to what I wanted to convey. // Well, except, of course, for a frank dose of Zen silliness designed to focus attention on the present. Where is it, by the way?

About the multiplicity of the past one can also be doubted. // Though looking at the ubiquitous traditions of philistine "historians", one could give up all doubts. :)

But about the fan of causality - that is accurate. And what a fan - exponentially explosive (to put it mildly).

// Are the paternal sperm and the maternal ovule, which you suggested to consider as the cause of my existence, guilty, even for 0,0001%, that I am writing this post at this forum? ??

It seems to me that the commonly held notions of causality are very cheesy and stretched on a lot of bubbles of mental assumptions, most of which are based on nothing but simplifying myths. Their purpose (if I may say so about unconscious motivations) is simply to "straighten up" and simplify mental models of causality, to make it (causality) less frightening in its explosive multi-connectedness.

In general, to put it in your terms, I have swung at a common set of myths about causality (including scientific "maps"), rather than causality itself. It doesn't give a shit (if it exists, of course).

;)

Reason: