Grail indicators - page 5

paukas:

The functions are bullshit.
Your future is limited to function B(c), I think she's offended by you.

yosuf:
I will have to explain it to you in more depth. In fact, it is true that all the processes in nature do not care about our time. They have their own "time". The link, in my theory, between the two notions of "time" is the constant coefficient "time constant of the process", which allows us to describe a purely natural process with the familiar notion of "time". In nature there is no discreteness, but by introducing milliseconds, we make a compromise.

The processes going on in nature do not care about your theories.

This is why you failed with (18)

yosuf:
If we decide to get rich in the future, it turns out that the whole process in the future is already "shaped" and we have to obey commands from the "future". It goes like this. I'm looking for a decent, most appropriate forum. Can you suggest one? Physicists, philosophers or mathematicians?

More like agnostics.

Zhunko:

Artyom, isn't what you see on the graph, or what you've just learned, already the past?

The boundary between the past and the future is clearly defined.

As I slept, I had a dream, like Krendeleev:

Time, rushing inexorably forward in its business, leaving no hope of catching hold of it right here, right now, cuts off the physical existence of the present we are so used to marking our actions with a huge stratum.

...The phone rings:

- Hello, what are you doing now?

... And the time was already gone... ...I open my mouth to say I wanted to eat, I make a sandwich, I pour coffee, and time's already gone... It's all just a memory... Even the thought has stopped... There's no present, there's only the past that rushes into the future... Even a moment is already in the past, it's an eternity away...

- I'm frozen like a stone statue, staring glassy-eyed...

... And in that gaze there is not even surprise of embraced enlightenment - there is no present: there is only the flaming sword of time, cutting the existence in two, not giving a chance to catch at least a moment of the present... In half - into the past and the future, which in the same instant becomes the past...

ZS. Don't ask me what I'm smoking...

I like the interpretation that time does not flow, but, as mentioned above, is one of the co-ordinate axes of space. the effect of flow is explained by the fact that we, by existing, view space along this very axis. (VKontakte)

FAGOTT:
Rather, agnostics

I agree, we should follow the theory until we run into contradictions.

paukas:

The processes going on in nature don't care about your theories.

That is why you have failed with (18)

1. I agree, but we should still try to understand natural processes.

2. I disagree, the process is ongoing. For the second month now, there is a stalemate: the initial deposit of 2K is spinning around its axis with an amplitude of 1.7 - 2.4K. The market cannot overpower the algorithm, just as the algorithm has no noticeable advantage over the market, despite the huge number of transactions (2 orders are continuously set every 15 minutes with 0.1 lot). At the moment, equity = 2.109K.

artmedia70:

As I slept, I, like Krendeleev, had a dream:

Time, rushing inexorably forward on its own, leaving no hope of catching hold of it right here, right now, slices off the physical existence of the present we are so used to marking our actions with a huge stratum.

...The phone rings:

- Hello, what are you doing now?

... And the time was already gone... ...I open my mouth to say I wanted to eat and I make a sandwich and I pour coffee and time's already gone... It's all just a memory... Even the thought has stopped... There's no present, there's only the past that rushes into the future... Even a moment is already in the past, it's an eternity away...

- I'm frozen like a stone statue, staring glassy-eyed...

... And in that gaze there is not even surprise of embraced enlightenment - there is no present: there is only the flaming sword of time, cutting the existence in two, not giving a chance to catch at least a moment of the present... In half - into the past and the future, which in the same instant becomes the past...

ZS. Don't ask me what I'm smoking...

These are typical examples of fast-moving processes where it is impossible to grasp the "present" due to its insignificance compared to the past. Incidentally, it is also difficult to see the future in such processes. All events are already in the past.

yosuf:
I'll have to explain it to you in more depth. In fact, really, all the processes in nature don't care about our time. They have their own "time". The link, in my theory, between the two notions of "time" is the constant coefficient "time constant of the process", which allows us to describe a purely natural process with the familiar notion of "time". In nature there is no discreteness, but by introducing milliseconds, we make a compromise.

There is one process. Preferably a cyclical one. Divide it into N equal pieces. Now it is a unit of time and other processes can be measured in this basis. But what does the present have to do with it?))

Avals:

There is one process. Preferably a cyclical one. Divide it into N equal pieces. Now this is a unit of time and other processes can be measured in this basis. But what does the present have to do with it?))

Money is time, time is money. Off the subject (((((
Reason: