EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 871

Noterday:
Although I have no options for a fall yet, i.e. a rise is necessary before a fall.... I'm kinda confused today =))) OK, good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!
Double zigzag in the fourth

Portugal's prime minister to make statement tentatively at 23.30 Moscow time - media

22:16, 03.05.2011
Most likely, traders commented, it will be a speech about "Portugal is not Greece"...

Nevertheless, in anticipation of the announced speech, the euro started to decline slightly against the dollar.

margaret:

Portugal's prime minister to make statement tentatively at 23.30 Moscow time - media

22:16, 03.05.2011
Most likely, traders commented, it will be a speech on the theme "Portugal is not Greece"...

Nevertheless, in anticipation of the announced speech, the euro started to decline slightly against the dollar.

We'll be watching.

margaret:

Markup by ZetM

My expectations remain the same. Why? They, expectations, are based on Prechter's markup, which, assumes a decline in the rate, as a formation of a 3-wave. A breakdown of 1.5144, will cancel the expectations of a trend change, but I do not think Prechter is wrong. After Bolton's death, he, Prechter, has no equal in Wave Analysis...)))), as for the local situation, I see it like this

tell me, where do you look at his markup?

Heh, just as I thought, a correction to 4840 and a flat

kokiz:

tell me, where do you look at his markings?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132402/page30

kamik:
Heh, just as I thought, a correction to 4840 and a flat
Wait till the portuguese says something and goes flying))))

Today on the back of the risk aversion tendency of the markets allowed the dollar to play with its muscles and recorded a daily high against the euro at $1.4754.
But at the London fixing the dollar had another bout of weakness, allowing the euro/dollar to absorb the stops posted above $1.4870 and test the highs near $1.4890.
However, the single currency failed to break through to 1.49, where it hit a new high yesterday and has now fallen back to $1.4840.

"Traders, who expecting a mild appreciation of the USD, were shorting the Euro and other currencies today, but got a classical "short squeeze" and had to liquidate their short positions.

ReziDent:

May still be able to buy after a pullback from 1.4819, if there is a reversal.

I have a take profit at 4780. Sell from 4870.

I thought there was a website with his personal markings
Reason: