[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 298

Implementation according to Sultonov.

artikul:

))))).

I think it is unlikely to do your health any good not to lose, you have to use the SL in order not to lose.

ZS: I am watching with interest the prognoses and news, imho no one has shown even approximately where we go for the eu, let's see how today the week closes, maybe that will become clear.

H...l...l...talk...))

IgorM:

ZS: I am watching with interest the forecasts and news, imho nobody has shown yet at least approximately where the eu is going, let's see how the week closes today, maybe something will become clear

And you, what do you think about the situation? Do you have your own thoughts on the forecasts, or like....))))?

IgorM:

I think it is unlikely to do your health any good not to lose, you have to use the SL in order not to lose.

ZS: I am watching with interest the prognoses and news, imho no one has shown even approximately where we go for the eu, let's see how the week closes today, maybe something will become clear.

The reversals are always painful and frightening )))) Precise entries are usually rare ))). Sometimes the price goes further by three-four hours bars, that is why I invent filters and use sparing MM))) And sometimes news strongly spoil my mood, but even they cannot cancel the price aspiration to these very energy levels )))

For those wishing to enter another village )))

IgorM:

ZS: I am watching with interest the forecasts and news, imho nobody has shown yet at least approximately where we are going on the eu, let's see how the week closes today, maybe something will become clear

My opinion is that they came back to test the MA30. On the picture are both 30s, only the yellow one is not simle but some other one (TMA is called). I am testing which one is more accurate))) I have yet to break them up and the trend is still going down.

Fibo is also quite good.

The week threatens to close in the doji. Let's wait and see)).

TP 1.5180

VJRTUOS:
TP 1.5180
when? and what time?

artikul:

And sometimes the news spoil the mood a lot, but even they cannot cancel the price aspiration to these very energy levels)))

For the sake of interest I stopped using economic calendars 1.5 months ago, and I've learned to trade more calmly. When price moved I entered the market, when the reversal started I left. I don't know why it did that))) Try it.
Reason: