Avalanche - page 26

arnautov >>:

Э-э-э я как-то с трудом представляю человека с десятком миллионов рублей смотрящего на 20-й разворот и ожидая супер-пупер прибыль в сто рублей.

In practice, I have never seen more than four reversals in a row. In 80% of the cases the price just goes behind the level, allowing to withdraw a small profit, sometimes it makes one U-turn (I wrote that a U-turn is when the price touches a level and immediately leaves in the opposite direction at a distance equal to the corridor between the levels, without going a single point in the positive direction - this is a very extreme case, which happens quite rarely - otherwise you would guess the price reversal level at once), even more rarely - two, etc.

AlexSTAL >>:
Проверьте

Testing is for suckers who don't know shit.

JonKatana >>:
На практике больше четырех разворотов подряд я не видел. В 80% случаев цена просто идет за уровень,

Ah, well, if you haven't seen it, then yes.... That's a definite. There's no more than four U-turns, anyway.

Yeah,I've been meaning to ask... Did you calculate 80% or did you just guess at....

AlexSTAL >>:
Вы не отдаёте отчёт тому, что пишите!
Разворотов будет ещё больше. Никто не говорит, что цена бегает от стенки до стенки. Она может совершать 20 разворотов, не касаясь стенок коридора.
From what you have written, you do not understand what a reversal is. Price can turn inside the corridor without touching its walls a million times - as long as the opposite order is not triggered (price is not touching the walls), you have only ONE active order.

arnautov писал(а) >>

Testing is for suckers who don't know shit.

Was that sarcasm?

arnautov >>:
Да все хотел спросить... А 80% это вы посчитали или так на глазок....

Approximately. I don't keep exact statistics.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
From what you've written, you don't understand what a reversal is. Price can turn inside the corridor without touching its walls a million times - as long as the opposite order is not triggered (price is not touching the walls) - you have only ONE active order.

On the previous page you suggested to reduce the corridor from 80 to 40... do your homework ... otherwise everyone will laugh at your words for a long time

AlexSTAL >>:

Это сарказм был?

This is the truth!

JonKatana himself said

JonKatana >>:

Примерно. Точной статистики я не веду.

Why don't you try it?

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries.... (с)

arnautov писал(а) >>

This is the truth!

>> JonKatana himself said.

I don't understand the point of this thread??? Promoting a strategy and then selling EAs?
Reason: