[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 151

majestic:
hamsters, sharks, meat... scam, scam... it's more fun here than in the "humor" thread.)

! As long as your depot is in the + :-)

majestic:
(I'm dreaming?). ))

Yeah but I'm closing on this pair on Monday and I'm going down on Wednesday.

ZetM 03.06.2011 00:45

The truth is out there... Is your marking for next week still in place?

Ilap70:
ZetM 03.06.2011 00:45

The truth is out there... Is your marking for next week maintained?

Is the markup already broken?...or is 100 pips normal for waveformers? :)

seolink74:
Are the markings broken yet...?or is 100 points normal for wave drivers? :)

My answer is this. When I saw movement in ROST (when exactly, I saw movement in ROST, you can look in a branch "Club ...." on this site), I entered into buying 0,5 lot, smaller lot, in Trust Bank, just no, and no five digits. In the pledge, put 724.28 dollars. Working out the proposed pattern of zig-zag, from 511 points, I took 420 points, and since I was bought 0.5 lots, respectively, I took 210 points. Further, a simple multiplication, 210 points to 9.78 dollars, but, so you were not sad, I confess, I closed the buy, entered the sale of 0.5 lots. To sell, triggered a STOP and I lost about 180 dollars. Now, "I am sitting on the fence", as, the price has cancelled the form of a triple zig-zag and chose the form of an impulse, I have understood it, and you, have understood it? Don't doubt, the end of the impulse, I will see IMMEDIATELY, and enter the 0.5 lot sale....)))))

P.S. Sorry, it's open beach season in town, the sea is waiting, I won't expect your reaction, and I don't care about it, the reaction...))))

ZetM

P.S. Sorry, the beach season is open in town, the sea is waiting, I won't expect your reaction, and I don't care about it... ))))

Dear ZetM! "Did you, get it?"... There are enough visitors here, I suppose... Those who are "in the know"... And who get it...

I was only asking for your opinion on the situation, you were offended by something... I'm sorry! We don't give a shit about your points and lots... I won't write anything about your reaction... Have a nice beach season...

ZetM:

as, the price, cancelled the form of triple zig-zag and chose the form of impulse, I understood it, and you, understood it? Don't doubt, the end of the impulse, I will see IMMEDIATELY, and enter the 0.5 lot sale....)))))

What price cancels and sets there is the trader's personal imagination(has a right)...

There are targets that are set by "big-smart" money... The periodic coincidence of trading strategies with the goals of "smart-big-money" makes the strategy temporarily viable. The only question is the % ratio of coincidence to mismatch.

One way to determine smart-money goals is option levels(for me).

Monday-the nearest option level is 1.470 Above there are a few more option levels but they are already low volume and weak open interest. The probability of the price movement towards the Put options increases. The nearest target we can reach is 1.430 Sell from 1470 with a stop at 14850 (unless the previously weak levels are getting stronger... Monday will show)

seolink74:

One way to target big smart money is option levels(for me).

You'll get a lot of clever ideas after a year of sitting at the terminal. I, for example, second year I`ve been on this forum only to keep abreast of "new trends in trading strategies", this forum is the vivid reflection of what people are raving about now, it`s being weeks when people ask for codes for martin, then fibs go to battle for a few weeks, then MAX, then the system of 3 screens, fractal studies, etc., etc. and since the beginning of the year the options. Let's assume these are just coincidences, but imho - ZetM, sincere, he wasn't the only one surprised by the unpredictable upward momentum

I understand you are also on the lookout... You've switched to a counter-trend strategy... You still haven't developed a decent trading strategy in two years? From your 2 years of experience we can draw 2 conclusions

1 There are no such strategies

2 It is not in your competence to develop it (please don't be offended)

seolink74:

1 There are no such strategies

2. It's not in your competence to develop such strategies (please, don't be offended)

1. The market changes every few months, since the new year I have only been trading manually.

2. Take my word for it - I'm OK.

SZS: imho, to get at least a little experience need at least 4-5 years

Reason: