[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 132

Looks like an expanding triangle

Trend continuation figures http://www.fxguild.info/content/view/54/36/

majestic:

I DON'T BELIEVE! (I want a picture).

However, not 4644 and 4620, but 4653 and 4621, with 4653 being the "murky" envelope (negative and positive OsMA values) - does not always work.

margaret:
TP -1.52
interesting forecast, i take it this is long term, and at what price did you open at, was it really at the bottom, from 1.4000 ?

IgorM:
interesting forecast, i take it this is for the long term, and at what price did you open at? did you open at the very bottom, from 1.4000 ?
greedy? now go ++

IgorM:
Interesting forecast, I take it it is long term, and at what price did you open at? Was it at the bottom, from 1.4000 ?

Tantrik:
greedy? now go ++

i got in last night and i think i will be out of the market by the weekend

ZS: so astrologers whispered ))))))))))

margaret:

cool! and quite cool! and why aren't you fixating on corrections/reversals?

IgorM:
Cool! And very cool! Why aren't you fixating on corrections/reversals?
I hold this position for fun...

... and let the profits grow (c)

margaret:
I hold this position for pleasure...

You women are a strange people, sometimes I am amazed at how little you need to be happy. Men are much more realistic about life, which is probably why their predictions are not so accurate.

Thanks!

1.52 is a good target and is confirmed by the OsMA: the oscillator indicator at the top of the wave (2009) lies in the negative area (High Bar calculation) and a divert with the top with the oscillator indicator in the positive area is needed for the reversal, i.e. a retest of the top is needed.

Reason: