Non-lagging or low-lagging indicators - page 7

Debugger:

What can I say: it eats up a lot of resources.

If it eats a lot, it grows quickly.

Debugger:

What can I say: it eats up a lot of resources.

Trying to optimise the maths...

So far I've shut up about it.

there is a lot of information about resources ... I mean the mechanism itself...

i.e. - how are they (different pairs) prepared for the algorithm ? normalized or what ...

which data are taken from older prices ... closed bars ? if so, how does the shift work out.... thats what i mean ...

+ i would have tried to use only pairs, not the whole market ?

In addition to normalisation, I use other algorithms and calculate offsets. I take OHLC from higher periods.

Debugger:
In addition to normalisation, I use other algorithms and calculate offsets. I take OHLC from higher periods.

Nn... You can't ask Debugger for specifics... you're right...

Indicator which predicts the coming local reversal of the price - Bottom Oscillator green line - red line is a main line - usually on higher H1 and H4 timeframes difference from top of green and red line is from 2 to 3 bars.

forte928:

Indicator predicting an imminent local reversal in price - Lower oscillator green line ....

Yeah...seems to show a little (green line) .... it keeps going from - 300 to 300 throughout history ?

Debugger:

Offset... you mean the norm of difference between two vectors? ;-) And the forward tests -- are there any already? :-)

forte928:

Indicator which predicts the coming local reversal of the price - Bottom Oscillator green line - red line is a main line - usually on higher H1 and H4 timeframes difference from top of green and red line is from 2 to 3 bars.

Dear Sir, once again the oscillator follows the price and not vice versa. There is no reliable prediction about the direction of the price in any direction.

Guys. Are you idiots? Do you understand the semantics of "words"?

Apparently not...

okay.

Let's break down the word "analysis."

sever30:

Dear man, once again, the oscillator follows the price and not the other way around. There are no reliable predictions about the direction of the price in any direction.
It follows the price...it's just the oscillator's ability in its transformation allows it to distinguish this feature of predicting the upcoming reversal...The essence is that these transformations are triply processed - the result of the upcoming reversal 2-3 bars before the change of direction of the oscillator's main signal...