[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 124

Mixon777:
Let all who do not profit and trade at a loss go away - the world does not like the weak - such is evolution and the concept of things - if it were that easy - there would be more parasites on earth than good organisms - Respectfully yours - Michael
you talk too much. Go back to guessing by the moon and your charts. Don't stop intelligent people from communicating.

Mixon777:
Let everyone who does not have a profit and trades at a loss - the world does not like the weak - such is evolution and the concept of things - if things were that easy, there would be more parasites on Earth than useful organisms - Respectfully yours - Mikhail .
Mish ... Matemat himself opened a separate thread for you ... Isn't it enough for you ...... Go to your thread and say whatever you want. Those who are interested in you will visit and read your posts .... Nobody bothers you to post your screenshots and write posts, but do it on your site, not where I and I think I am not interested in you at all ....

Mortales:
Margaret Thank you very much !!! Please do not submit to the edification of individual copies of this forum! As the popular wisdom says, "You can't comb a goat's hair and it'll still be a goat!"

And you're talking about a goat? And your name isn't Pedro, is it, Mortales?

My opinion about EurUsd in the midterm - going north, stop - five pips, profit around 15 pips, of course we cannot reach it, and the closing will be earlier by the signal of my TS.

Monitor it here. (view trades in real time open)

ONIX-TRADE.NET

P.S. I used to put pictures instead of links... When I edited my message I had a picture, but after I saved it I only put links...

olyakish:

My opinion about EurUsd in the midterm - going north, stop - five pips, profit around 15 pips, of course we cannot reach it, and the closing will be earlier by the signal of my TS.

Monitoring it here. (view trades in real time open)

ONIX-TRADE.NET

P.S I thought they used to put pictures instead of links, when I edited the post there was a picture, but after I saved it there were only links...

On s`engage et puis... on voit.

At first we will get into it and then we will draw conclusions.

snail09:

On s`engage et puis... on voit.

We'll get into it first and then we'll draw conclusions (we'll see).

By eure I'm already in it))))

Pardon the flubbing, dear ones!

The Collected Works of Lenin. I'm missing volume 6. I'll exchange it for the 38th (Philosophical Notebooks, 1958). I have two of them.

olyakish:

I'm already in trouble with the Jews)))

Congratulations!!! Your TS is your TS. The time it took to create it has apparently not been wasted!

snail09:

Congratulations!!! Your TS is your TS. Apparently no time has been wasted in creating it!
Predictions are posted and discussed in this thread, I posted mine.

olyakish:
Forecasts are posted in this thread and discussed, I have posted mine.

Imho, the May 6 high is a strong resistance. If we break through, we go north, if not, we go south to 1.39 and below.

ZS. I don't believe in a calm summer with a corridor. The volatility will start to increase right before our eyes, gold quotes on Euro and oil quotes on cable - not indicators at the moment, imho.

Reason: