[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 28

Hello again !!!

I have something to tell you gentlemen traders.....

So...

Today I wrote in one of the posts that soon will start a strong movement on the eu, I wrote that the eu is at a very strong level of the day and the week, at 1.4336

And wrote that if we close the day higher today, I expect a strong upside. My level is broken. Gotta go all the way up !

So, since Friday I myself got longs on EUR and now I increased the position with it (from the position trailing to the break-up).

You friends, I say this: do not hold shorts! Whoever has them open is not weak you will have to... I do not believe it myself, so those who have a short, and it is in the red, better not to suffer and accept the loss.

I EXPECT A STRONG RALLY TOMORROW AND ON MONDAY !!!!

The first target, a local one is 1.4417, that is for tomorrow, but at least that is what the eurik will give. I think the price may go higher.

There will not be a pullback !!! More precisely, there will be, but not before the eur gets to 1.4417.

The next target is 1.4497, but this target is not precise yet, I will put off speaking about it for sure, it will be necessary to look at the dynamics.

Here is the picture I see:

I emphasize, don't wait for the pullback now ! Not before 1.4417 ... But I don't believe it will happen there too.

IDLER:

Margaret said

IDLER:

Why will the pound rise? The Bank of England was NOT going to raise the rate.

The answer was, kindly provided, to the specific question asked (it was about this case)...

And in general, on the euro and pound, I completely agree with odiseif...

And here's my FUNT AUSTRALIAN script, I've posted it before...

So far it seems to be going where it needs to go, but tomorrow I wonder... I think it should go up well... but you know what, not for sure, everyone is wrong

Well, we'll see ))))

Galina:

Hello again !!!

I have something to tell you gentlemen traders.....

So...

Today I wrote in one of the posts that soon will start a strong movement on the eu, I wrote that the eu is at a very strong level of the day and the week, at 1.4336

And wrote that if we close the day higher today, I expect a strong upside. My level is broken. Gotta go all the way up !

So, I myself have been longing the Euro since Friday and now I increased my position (I used a delayed break-through order)

Take your time Galina ..... until the price strengthens above the 1.4329 level, no one will take off anywhere .... however to start with the low ....No need to scare off the bear .

odiseif:
Take your time Galina ..... until the price strengthens above the 1.4329 level, no one will take off anywhere .... However to start with, get around the low ....No need to scare the bear .

I got a clear signal on my system, and I haven't seen such a clear buy signal for a long time.

Life will tell.

Galina:

And here's my FUNT AUSTRALIAN script, I've posted it before...

So far it seems to be going where it needs to go, but tomorrow I wonder... I think it should go up well... but you know what, not for sure, everyone is wrong

Well, we'll see ))))

As for the pound aussie .... I recommend you to get rid of it ..... it's the same as dollar franc ...... it's a bottomless tank ...... no anchor levels, nothing to hold on to ...... so you should not pour milk in this bucket ...... in the terminal there are enough tools. I got hooked on your posts lately) I'll let it go if you ask me to)) YYYY

Galina:

I have had a clear signal on my system and I haven't seen such a clear buy signal in a long time.

Life will tell.

Galina .... I didn't say that the pair won't rise .... I said on Friday that they could buy till 1.4570 .... but they will not break through 1.4330, so they will stay in place...

odiseif:
And for the pound Aussie .... I recommend you to get rid of this currency ..... it's the same as dollar franc ...... it's a bottomless tank ...... no pivot level, nothing to hold onto ...... so you should not pour milk in this bucket ...... in the terminal there are enough tools.) I'll let it go if you ask me to)) YYYY

I was advised to get rid of this currency back in 2011.05.04, I do not remember who, maybe even you )))

So, since then I have already caught two waves of growth on it )))) One of them with 330 pips profit, the second one with 260 pips, so don't worry, even if I miss my stop loss this time, it's ok!

I earned enough money on this pair ))))

Galina:

Hello again !!!

Hello to you too :-) Look at the fans of giving 100% predictions ... What will you do when it's the other way round? Things can turn around... From your point of view... From the other side, it could be the other way around... Take even the masdaq... at 4 o'clock it looks sluggish for growth and the day before it even dropped ... not so good for buying on the ishimock either .... I am by no means saying it will not happen ... why give a 100% for it to happen ... some will fall for it and blame you ... even though it will be their fault ... Phew that's it ... Sorry if I offended you...

here's the fan ... The level test we passed... but it's still only a test... And I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

and there is an interesting target down there too ...and in combination with ishimoca and masdaq looks more plausible ...

odiseif:
Galina .... I didn't say the pair won't rise .... I said on Friday that they may buy till 1.4570 .... but they will not break through 1.4330, so they will stay in place...

I'm not arguing with you! I wrote a lot of news on Friday, I even laid out the long term plan, and moreover I wrote about the target 1.5150.... )))
Reason: