[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 26

Technically speaking, the US has already reached the debt ceiling and somehow the world has not collapsed. That is why market fears are growing that the Democrats, given this fact, may think - nothing bad will happen if the pattern repeats itself on 2nd August.

US administration officials said during a White House briefing (held without cameras) that they have no "plan B" in case the debt threshold is not raised. "There is no plan to help us maintain our credit rating, so there is no alternative to raising the debt ceiling. And it needs to be done before the deadline (2 August), or better still, well in advance of it," the White House said.

IDLER:

Margo, what are they going to grow the cable on? They don't say anything about the rates either.

I don't understand the question...

Why will the pound rise? The Bank of England was NOT going to raise the rate.

IDLER:

Why will the pound rise? The Bank of England was NOT going to raise the rate.

The euro will be pulled up.... After all, the UK is also a member of the Eurozone, only with its own currency

Two years of flat, and suddenly 1.85? By the way, how do you feel about Goldman Sachs forecasts? Sounds like whistleblowers to me.

margaret:

It was boring without you !!!!!!!

IDLER:

Two years of flat, and suddenly 1.85? By the way, how do you feel about Goldman Sachs forecasts? Sounds like whistleblowers to me.

God works in mysterious ways! I think the forecasts are informative... Many forecasters are "whistleblowers"...

...Dudley, who is a regular voting member of the Fed's Open Market Committee, also noted that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke has set the bar high for continuing the $600bn bond-buying programme (the third round of quantitative easing), which is due to be completed this summer...

margaret:
The euro will be reached for.... After all, the UK is also a member of the Eurozone, only with its own currency

The pound is up (according to the forecast) 14% and the eu is up 8.4%. We are witnessing a rare case of the cart before the horse.

margaret:
God works in mysterious ways!

You're a darling!:-)
Reason: