[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 7

mimohodom:

What I want to pay attention to, on H1 with chiff - the price closed below the FZR twice, and returned above it (bar closing), by this FZR the downward movement is no longer envisaged, it has worked off. It does not mean that there will be no downward movement, but I do not consider this FZR as a "culprit" (reason) for the movement.

I'm not sure why you posted all these pictures and what you wanted to say....

unclear...

mimohodom:

Magic is magic, and one can hardly deny fractality of waves, as well as divergence. Thanks for the link to the pattern, I will try it out.

In theory almost all patterns are described in application to the stock market (Stocks). Forex is more volatile, plus it has a very distinct ability to oscillate (swing) within a day based on open-close-crossings of so-called time-sessions. But I, IMHO, believe that if a pattern, while working, reflects the behaviour of the crowd (we are all a crowd) on one instrument, there is no reason to consider it unworkable at all...

You just have to adjust.

The eu will fall off .... but not against the dollar ..... and most likely against the pound, as the pound is about to start showing its teeth on all pairs. And by the way, the pounddoll may easily be bought.

snail09:

In theory, almost all patterns are described in application to the stock market (SC). Forex is more volatile, plus it has a very distinct ability to swing within the day based on opening-closing-crossing of so-called time-sessions. But I, IMHO, believe that if a pattern, while working, reflects the behaviour of the crowd (we are all a crowd) on one instrument, there is no reason to consider it unworkable at all...

You just have to adjust.

Yeah )))) It's easy to say "you just need to adjust", but try to adjust ))))

odiseif:
The eu will fall off .... but not against the dollar ..... - most likely against the pound, as the pound is about to start showing its teeth on all pairs.

I've been longing it since last Friday, and I thought it was safe to buy. And now I think it's not so brave to buy it...

Will bounce back from 1.4350. I don't know how much, but it will.

Galina:

I wrote this afternoon that the low was at 1.4197 and then up at 1.4338

So far so good.

You are a Miracle, Galina! A male infant trader's dream. Brilliant! How do you still manage to work...? Send everyone... to...

snail09:
You are a Miracle Worker, Galina! A male trader's dream. Brilliant! How do you still manage to work...? Send everyone... to...

I'm bored at home.

I've been through this before.

Been hanging out at home for about two years... well... well... it almost blew my mind.

It's really hard to make that kind of money in the market. My main job distracts me from trading, I don't stare at the monitor all the time, so I understand the dynamics of the price.

If I just sit at home I won't earn anything.

odiseif:
The eur will fall off .... but not against the dollar ..... and most likely against the pound, as the pound is about to start showing its teeth on all pairs. And by the way the pounddoll is a safe bet for buying.

Dear Sir, are you familiar with this ratio:

GBP/USD * (1/EUR/USD) * EUR/GBP = 1?

What do you think?

And here is an example of a "not triggered" FZR (not triggered as usual) on May 17, 20.04 (by Alpari), FZR on M1, the price overcomes the 4th fractal of FZR (from which the indicator line is drawn), OsMA on this bar (fractal) - 909, and OsMA on the bar, the first closed above the line (above this very 4th fractal) - 685, It follows, between these bars - a divergence and in this case the price should (or rather - as a rule) return to the 4th fractal, I go to a sell, take - the level of the 4th fractal, but alas.Something happens and the 4th wave does not reach the zone of the 2nd wave, the profit is postponed, on H4 it may happen in a year or more.

where has the eve gone?
Reason: