end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 44

NYROBA: In order to make money on 2 or 3 instruments, you need to understand what will happen on all the others, then the forecasts will be more accurate. :)

To make money on EURUSD you do not need to know the forecast for AUDUSD or CADJPY or EURSGD and many other instruments.

Moreover, even if you know these forecasts, the EURUSD forecast will not become more accurate in this relationship, but most likely may become more inaccurate, because a lot of unnecessary forecasts will most likely create a mess in your head, which will most likely prevent you from making a more accurate EURUSD forecast.

LeoV:
Unfortunately Russia is not a market economy. In Russia, the economy is about getting as much money in your pocket as possible because no one knows what tomorrow will bring))

I've lost count of how many presidents there have been, but I remember them all saying that Russia is part of the global economy and is developing according to the laws of the market economy.

SZS:If I agree to vote on election day, I will vote for someone who will not talk about the economy - it's all bullshit :))))

You must realise that increasing the amount of information is not directly proportional to increasing the quality of forecasting. It is directly proportional to confusing the client ))))

IgorM: если в день выборов соизволю голосовать, то за того, кто не будет распинаться об экономике - чушь всё это :))))

Do you still believe in elections? I think you and I have already made up our minds.....))) ))))

IgorM: РФ часть мировой экономики и развивается по законам рыночной экономики

It is not. Let me give you an example. Petrol, for example, at your petrol station costs 28 roubles a litre. You buy it in wholesale for 24 roubles and you pipe in your 15-20% retail commission. And then, suddenly, good luck arrives - wholesale prices have fallen because oil has fallen and you manage to buy a litre at 20 rubles and your profit increases manifold. Question - will you lower your prices so that your profits go down to the same 15-20%? The answer is no. Why not? Because they would still buy at 28 roubles, and the unexpected increase in profits - it is one health - a fur coat and a car for my wife. Question - well, a neighbour can lower it and they won't buy from you? The answer - you can come to an agreement with your neighbour, especially as he probably won't mind, and the more so that his neighbour has the same logic as you )))).

LeoV:

Do you still believe in the election? I think they've already decided everything for you and me.....))) ))))

I believe so, but I haven't voted in about 8 years, so I was hoping to go and see people, so to speak, to show myself off, but here you have brought me back to reality, so to speak, to the cloister of life ))))))))))

LeoV: It's not.
Yep, thanks, I know that, which is probably why I regretted watching RBC for a year in the hope of understanding where the economy is

ZS: Thanks to Niroba for the petrol price forecast, it means it is too early to think about the Yo-mobile.

IgorM: Yep, thanks, I know that, which is probably why I regretted watching RBC for a year, hoping to figure out where the economy is

The economy in Russia is simple - increase profits by hook or by crook and pocket them quickly. And this is easy because everything is corrupt, monopolised and there is almost no competition.....

LeoV: and there is almost no competition at all.....

Why is there no competition? The other day at Eldorado, I had a "snotty consultant" tell me that "this is an Indian assembly, not China", see how much competition there is - sellers are competing, with super-offers and super-discounts...

;)

Give him some haloperidol or something...

And anyway, how long have psychiatric hospitals had the internet for patients?

What is the chief doctor looking at?

Reason: