Making money on forex is impossible - page 20

Debugger:

Trading systems should not be shaped by hand, nor should you go to a guru to bow, nor use off-the-shelf software to build trading systems. All this is dust in the eyes, pure marketing.

I got carried away ... I am not interested in trading, I am not interested in trading.

You are right one hundred percent, but you can earn and it is a fact, and very good.

fozi:

From the initial balance YES.

it means that something is already normal.

_new-rena:

it means that something is already normal.

No, it's more likely that something isn't normal yet.)

fozi:

No, it's more likely that something else isn't normal.)

I remember myself as a beginner - the first fascinating small pips, with no understanding of equity... Then something about equity started to come up. that was my start in forex....

_new-rena:

I remember myself as a beginner - the first fascinating small pips, with no understanding of equity... Then I started to realise something about equity. that was my start in forex....

It's still going to happen...

Absolute prediction efficiency in forex is 13 to 15% (depends on the pair and timeframe).

In other words only ~14 predictions out of 100 will match, and the other 86 will not. It's not even 50/50, as you can see.

So, it's a thinking chip.

So the past does not provide information to understand the present and future. It's similar somewhere, but it's not similar enough to make money,
but it's enough to drain it.

Debugger:

Absolute prediction efficiency in forex is 13 to 15% (depends on the pair and timeframe).

In other words only ~14 predictions out of 100 will match, and the other 86 will not. As you understand it's not even 50/50.

So, it's a thinking chip.

So the past does not provide information to understand the present and future. It's similar somewhere, but it's not similar enough to make money,
but it's enough to drain it.

83% is enough to make money.

paukas:

83% is enough to make money.

I agree, i.e. the person just needs to do the opposite of the forecast))), he doesn't realise he has a good strategy in place...

No I was misunderstood 86% of wrong predictions and this is the best prediction result

Debugger:
No I do not get it, 86% of predictions are wrong and that is the best result of prediction

take advantage of this - do the opposite and you will still get at least 50/50

However, the main thing is not how accurate the forecast is, but how you crawl out of (let's say even a correct/inaccurate forecast of 10000/1) a wrong forecast and are happy and have not lost a deposit

Reason: