end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 39

It needs a good tambourine. I can sell it.

NYROBA:

The forecasts will not be ready before next week. Today is a day off and the markets are closed. :)

But judging by most of the posts, the movements on the small TFs are not considered ... I don't even care about movements within D1 :-)))

Judging by the charts, with such a monster of predictions (oil at $10, in a couple of weeks, or the euro at 1.6 by the end of the month)

why any Monday which, by that logic, basically solves nothing!

there is a discrepancy ... obvious

paukas:
It needs a good tambourine. I can sell it.

If during the European session the neighbours aresuccessfully sitting intheir offices, then the course and intensity of trading during the Asian session is known directly through the wall

))

paukas:
You need a good tambourine.

Exactly!!!

I can sell it.

I have my own, made to order. And Neurobe needs one, that's a fact and a novice shaman's manual. I can lend him a smoke grenade to blow smoke to his customers. Again, it's just to be respectable. It's not gonna look like it from the outside:

Tambourine advertising is prohibited

Vizard:

no ... but I am thinking about the next generation ... so they don't get brainwashed ))))

Thank you ...everything is clearly visible until 2021 ... the time error will be taken into account ...)))) for other pairs we will recalculate everything ourselves )))

so we will meet in 2022 ... all the best ...)))

The Russian economy is unfortunately dependent on energy prices. As soon as oil prices go down, the RTS index will go down with the oil...

But from 2013 to 2023 Russia will be on the rise. Russia will be on the rise, because a ten-year cycle of growth in oil, gas and other resources will begin.

NYROBA:

Russia's economy, unfortunately, depends on energy prices. As soon as oil prices go down, the RTS index will go down with the oil...

But from 2013 to 2023. Russia will be on the upswing, because a ten-year cycle of growth in oil, gas and other resources will begin.

THANK YOU

HOWEVER, .

Mischek:

THANK YOU

HWATHYIT

Is there honey anointed inside the branch?

NYROBA:

The Russian economy is unfortunately dependent on energy prices. As soon as oil prices go down, the RTS index will go down to catch up with oil...

But from 2013 to 2023. Russia will be on the upswing because a decade or so of growth in oil, gas and other resources will begin.

That's OK ... we're already in the sweet spot !!!!!!!!!!! ... we've got the eu for 10 years ))) thanks....

Take a rest...and if you have nothing better to do, give YuraZ some minutes for the next 100 years )))

we are not interested in the rest.... let us have a rest too )))) ....

TarasBY:
This is what it means.
There is no currency in the exchange offices. The official dollar exchange rate is 3,145/$3,155.
Theexchange office has 4,500 Rbls./$ but still no currency.
In shops and markets, sellers are charging an exchange rate of 6,000/1,000 RUR.
We are ALWAYS OK!!! :))))

It started a little earlier in Belarus, but it won't get any better in Russia either.

When the 2nd wave of the crisis arrives, if the Ruble breaks through the accumulation of resistance levels at 42 RUR/$1,

then uptrend reversal might be near 52-55 RUR/$1, this area is shown in purple.

The forecast from November, 28th 2010.

Reason: