end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 29

ZetM:

You not only have a problem with understanding the wave but also with pyramid building.....))))) This is a nightmare....)))))) The price is down 900 points and to you, it's a trifle....))))? Holy shit, do you have an oreder with $100 million lots....)))))? Price missed your target by 300 pips and you didn't close the position? So get down 900 pips(bye) and keep waiting....)))) Everybody don't touch my NIC and I won't touch you. I do not want to get a BAN ...)) Good Luck to you Mater VA...)))

Stoops were invented by cowards. And he is not a coward ))))

NYROBA:

I try to order near the reversals and when the price moves in my direction 75-100 points I put my stops at breakeven.

I am now 100k euros to buy from 1.43 with a take profit at 1.52.

Right now it is 1.4150. How close to the reversals is it? Plus or minus 900 pips? )))

I am now at 1.4150. Until when will you be in a drawdown? Till the MK? )))

NYROBA:

in my opinion it is stupid to sell after the price has already gone down by 900 pips without correction!

I predicted this fall two days before it started:

And I bought 200k Euro via VTB24 at 1.4283 with a take profit at 1.52.

p.s. And don't get so nervous, why so many brackets, I understand you very well :o)

You're not clever....)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you know why in forex, the 5-waves are the longest? I'll answer, at this time, the main masses who have a depo of more than 200k euros, come to understand that the trend has changed....))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Who's got the pee-pee...more...))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

http :// forum . mql4 . com / ru / 39579 / page30

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132402/page25

LeoV:

Right now it is 1.4150. Near the reversal - how much is it? Plus or minus 900 points? )))

It's 1.4150 now. Until when will you be in drawdown? To MK? )))

Price approached two strong support levels of 38.2% from the weekly chart and 61.8% from the 4-hour chart, this area is highlighted by the blue fill.

It is possible that the price may reverse from the current levels, by my calculations, if it goes lower, then not much.

ZetM:

You're out of order....)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you know why in forex, the 5-waves are the longest? I'll answer, during this time, the bulk who have a depo of more than 200k euros, comes to understand that the trend has changed....))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Who's got the pee-pee...more...))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

http :// forum . mql4 . com / ru / 39579 / page30

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132402/page25

Please sit down, calm down, drink some green tea, it calms the nervous system. :)

NYROBA:

Sit down, calm down, drink some green tea, it calms the nervous system. :)

Fuck you, GENERAL.

ZetM:

Fuck you, GAVNYUK.

Michael, you have strong nerves, now I'm DOUBLE curious to see how you trade.

Judging by your markup you are expecting a move down to 1.10 - that's 3200 pips from current levels!

Are you standing short? and generally trading on your markup? ;о)

NYROBA: The price came to two strong support levels of 38.2% from the weekly chart and 61.8% from the 4 hour chart, this area is highlighted by the blue fill.

This highlighted area is around the current price 1.4150.

You bought from 1.43.

Then why buy from 1.43, if as you say you are buying near reversals?

LeoV:

This highlighted area is in the current price of 1.4150.

You bought from 1.43.

Then why did you buy from 1.43?

I daresay - there was no highlighted area at 1.4150 at the time :))

Tantrik: I daresay - there was no dedicated 1.4150 area at the time :))

Agreed. Then his TS is not working as it redraws with the arrival of new data ))))
Reason: