[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 466

Eh, I wish we could go down 200 pips tomorrow and then not have to work for the summer)))))

chepikds:

Mixon, look, a prediction has been posted:

Here's a breakdown of it:

Let on time not precisely worked, but on targets, almost exact hits, lay out a similar prediction for the next week, do not be afraid that someone will earn more than you)))) well, even if he earns, in the future without the predictions lose))). Come on, be brave!!!

I don't make predictions - let the victims do it - you must then be fabulously rich if your predictions go by such accuracy -

And the news is the centre of hamster pull - once again I am convinced today by the pairs to CHF - and what data was 2 - 3 weeks ago - when they advised to buy and dumped everyone they could

But the bank party today - candles at 200pts in the Pit on the Bone - chic

Martingeil:
saw in the distance it looked like sellemite to me, cool michowski martin system.
Don't insult me, I don't deserve it....((((. idea testing underway.....))))). Gaining stats, and only.....)))), the account is 11 days old, and the initial depo= 2,470rub, and let's see....))))

Mixon777:

I don't make predictions - let the victims do it - you must then be fabulously rich if your predictions go by such accuracy -

And the news is the centre of hamster pull - once again I am convinced today by the pairs to CHF - and what data was 2 - 3 weeks ago - when they advised to buy and dumped everyone they could

But the bank party today - candles at 200pts in the Pit on the Bone - chic

What about the square of 9? according to you it's supposed to predict pivot points in price and time, or am I confusing something?

Mixon777:

Use levels + martingale - if you start to salt at the top of the trend 90% of the time you will come out in the black

Yep, but just the opposite: if you want to enter the market when the trend is tops, you will lose your deposit - 99% guarantee

IgorM:
Yep, but to the contrary: if you dream to enter the market when the trend is high, you will lose your deposit - 99% guarantee
and if you want to "smart-play" it, then 99.999999...%))

Sweet:
Don't insult me, I don't deserve it....((((. The idea is being tested.....))))). Gaining statistics, and only.....)))), the account is 11 days old and the initial depo = 2,470rub., and there we will see....))))

See if a player plays against you using the martingale method, cards - poker - roulette etc - and if he does everything correctly then it is impossible to beat him.

If 2 players play they will have a 50/50 result - but roulette and cards are tricky - there are thousands of combinations to win in the market there are only 2 ways - it's a market with and without kickbacks.

Without reversals - only trend systems will save and martingale will not save at all - it's better not to think about it

But if the market is liquid, rollbacks by 100 pips every 2 - 3 levels - then it's a golden spade for me and my depo - from 10% per month

But the pluses have more minuses - 2 times a month - the market generally goes dumb in one direction with no pullbacks and liquidity example you EUR GBP =

Also if you start selling from the peak of the previous wave - you will exit with a 90% profit - except for trends that come once a year in one direction without a pullback

The bottom line is that he is trading with martingale - he locks positions, doubles his bets - takes them out and the market goes down by itself - but he does not need this information

martingale - in FOREX, the only disadvantage is the entry path, if you know the path of entry - you will be 100% profitable.

Mixon, as I understand it, you need a pullback of 50 pips, but such a pullback might not be enough, you are not exactly at the top when you open a position.

For example, you open a 3rd sell position with a 50 pips profit, then the price goes up 30 pips again, then it falls 50 pips and goes up again without taking your 50 pips profit, though you got a 50 pips pullback...!

ZS... something's wrong here... it's time to call a man with a bamboo stick))))

chepikds:

Mixon, as I understand it, you need a pullback of 50 pips, but such a pullback might not be enough, you are not exactly at the top when you open a position.

For example, you open a 3rd sell position with a 50 pips profit, then the price goes up 30 pips again, then it falls 50 pips and goes up again without taking your 50 pips profit, though you got a 50 pips pullback...

ZS... something's going on here...

You're telling me this ? look what i'm counting - i may hang the daisy chain right now and close it 200 pips higher - consider the liquidity in the fractals - i'm not a trader - i'm a trader...

I need at least 500 pips without a 50-100 pips pullback.

And this is usually either the beginning of the trend, or the middle - a good trend in one direction every 2 months for that you can earn at least 2 planes with a depo of 1 million - I have a lot of money for this.

Mixon777:

See if a player plays against you using the martingale method, cards - poker - roulette etc - and if he does everything correctly then it is impossible to beat him.

If 2 players play they will have a 50/50 result - but roulette and cards are tricky - there are thousands of combinations to win in the market there are only 2 ways - it's a market with and without kickbacks.

Without kickbacks - only trend systems will save and martingale will not save at all - it's better not to think about it

But if the market is liquid, rollbacks of 100 pips every 2 - 3 levels - then it's a golden spade for me and my depo - from 10% per month

But the pluses have more minuses - 2 times a month - the market generally goes dumb in one direction with no pullbacks and liquidity example you EUR GBP =

Also if you start selling from the peak of the previous wave - you will exit with a 90% profit - except for trends that come once a year in one direction without a pullback

The bottom line is that he is trading with martingale - he locks positions, doubles his bets - takes them out and the market goes down by itself - but he does not need this information

martingale - in FOREX, the only drawback is the entry path, if you know the path of entry - 100% you will profit.

As for roulette, a martin not roll, first: there is a limit on the minimum and maximum bet, and second: I personally saw with my own eyes how it fell 22 times red! How can you apply Martin in such harsh conditions!

You probably don't know about the MAIN disadvantage of martin forex - sooner or later it's FULL LOSS!!!

Reason: