Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 85

Martingeil:
it's not clear on the screenshot where the second vibration is pushing away from itself I take it? That is, from the low of the pullback against the trend?

The first low minus the pullback low (or vice versa) is the size of the second vibration. The time of the first low and the time of the low pullback is the time interval.

strangerr:

I've made a markup here, just the horizontal lines, and circled the levels where the lines are as close to each other as possible. If I understand correctly, are these potential trend reversal levels? Or did I get it wrong?

Comrade programmers write a simple indicator!
Algorithm is simple:
1.take the opening price of the day, round it up to four digits if the decimal point is five and two if the decimal point is three.
2.Remove the comma and take out the square root.
3.Add 0.125 to the result.
4.Square the result.
5.add a comma to the obtained result and mark the obtained price on the chart within a day interval. preferably the level should remain on the history.
these operations shall be carried out with the numbers 0.125, 0.25, 0.333, 0.5, 0.666, 0.75, 1 - these numbers from point 3.
then the same only in point 3 is subtraction.
and all levels should be displayed on the chart in different colours and with a description above the line of a number for example (+-0.125) and the result let's say 1.5901

There is a guy on the net who made $22 million just on the levels of square 9 - here's a screenshot - about the market -

And the most amazing thing - nothing extra but levels! He says there is a vibe on price and time -

In general, without any patsy - do not flaunt anything )))) it's all hidden - ))).

Since the followers themselves, want to be less known about them and their methods, why do they publish books and reveal the secret of the Golden Hen?

Mixon777:

There is a guy on the net who made $22 million just on the levels of square 9 - here's a screenshot - about the market -

And the most amazing thing - nothing extra but levels! He says there is a vibe on price and time -

In general, without any flak - do not flaunt anything ))))

Ask him how to use Square 9 properly.

Kitsan:

I've made a markup here, just the horizontal lines, and circled the levels where the lines are as close to each other as possible. If I understand correctly, are these potential trend reversal levels? Or did I get it wrong?

I will finish it tomorrow and check it.

Mixon777:

There's a guy on the internet who made himself $22 million just on square 9 levels...

There is also a guy on this forum who made 25 million dollars in a few days.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page68

Kitsan:

Ask him how to use square 9 correctly.
I read a story from the 90s on a bourgeois website - he supposedly disappeared, but with money - he denied it, he had only talked about Gunn and his methods before - nobody believed him) so why did he deny it? - if it does not work -

strangerr:

I'll finish it tomorrow and check it out.

OK

robi11:

There's also a guy on this forum who made himself 25 million in a few days.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page68

Lucky by the cycles ) waiting for the 5th - based on this -

Wanted to buy a euro dollar pair on the 27th before 01 but........................ sorry

Reason: