Norm? - page 20

A million-ruble tester's grail with no real-time monitoring? The lunacy was getting worse.

By the way, on whose quotes do I need to test to get such a great result? MT5, downloadable from the MQ website, offers to connect to NordFX. Is it their quotes that I need to test? I don't think so, because Alpari's quotes do not do it justice. And why not make the MMT shift parameter in the test version? Child's play, really.

AntFX:

A million-ruble tester's grail with no real-time monitoring? The lunacy was getting worse.

By the way, on whose quotes do I need to test to get such a great result? MT5, downloadable from the MQ website, offers to connect to NordFX. Is it their quotes that I need to test? I don't think so, because Alpari's quotes do not do it justice. And why not make the MMT shift parameter in the test version? Child's play, I swear.

About GMT - i agree.

I tried it with Robo and Insta, I'll try it with another one

Hmm, OnInit failed in the test on RoboForex

lazarev-d-m:

About GMT - I agree.

Regarding the test, everything went smoothly after I downloaded the demo with MQ quote, now I will try it with Robo and Insta

What do you mean - on the MQ quotes? Quotes are downloaded from the server to which MT is connected, right? How do I connect to the MQ server?

AntFX:

By the way, on whose quotes do I need to test to get such a great result? MT5, downloadable from the MQ website, offers to connect to NordFX. Is it their quotes that I need to test? I don't think so, because Alpari's quotes do not do it justice. And why not make the MMT shift parameter in the test version? Child's play, really.

You have to read and think before you write something. I have explained it 100,500 times. You should read attentively at least the description of the EA in the Market. Maybe you'll get the idea of what's what. You can see the real monitoring herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/2903

lordlev:
You have to read and think before you post. I have explained it 100500 times. If you have read the description of the Expert Advisor in the Market at least carefully. Maybe you'll get the idea of what's going on. you can see the real monitoring herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/2903

Everything is clear to thinking people without your explanations. Everyone else will also understand in time, when there will be 300-500 trades on your monitor instead of 10. I think it would be better to give a more detailed description in the EA description in the market on how to get the same test results as yours. I for example downloaded an MT5 terminal "by default" and it suggests to open demo at NordFX and this demo is not opened at all.

AntFX:

Everything is clear to thinking people without your explanations. Everyone else will also understand in time, when there will be 300-500 trades on your monitor instead of 10. I think it would be better to give a more detailed description in the EA description in the market on how to get the same test results as yours. I for example downloaded MT5 terminal "by default" and it suggests to open demo at NordFX and this demo is not opening at all.

What do you mean by "default"? That's not your problem.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9548/page17#comment_403530

This is what happens during the test in Terminale connected to MQ, the terminal from RoboForex refuses to run it, it is interesting to ask the creator what is the problem. I ran it with the same parameters as on MQ terminal and initialization error

For 30000 frankly speaking the quest could have been much better, I wish I had done something better and I can get rid of GMT+1 too.

AntFX:

Everything is clear to thinking people without your explanations. Everyone else will also understand in time, when there will be 300-500 trades on your monitor instead of 10. I think it would be better to give a more detailed description in the EA description in the market on how to get the same test results as yours. I for example downloaded an MT5 terminal "by default" and it prompts me to open a demo from NordFX and this demo does not open at all.

You can specify any server you want. Just type in MetaQuotes-Demo

lordlev:
The server can be set to any server. Just write MetaQuotes-Demo

Thank you, it worked.

lazarev-d-m:

Hmm, OnInit failed in the RoboForex test

Type 999 in the GlobalLots parameter

AntFX:

Write 999 in the GlobalLots parameter

Didn't help
Reason: