Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 50

Here also decided to do cycles of the month - the euro dollar -

Yellow - stage - transition of the market from one stage to another! 100% coincidence by eye ! For example in month 1 was the bottom ! ) that can be seen on the daily chart !

So here's the screen - if we believe the screen, month 6 is a transition from SELL to BUY !

Here is another

Well - 7 month EURUSD should rise in theory !

Yearly cycles !!! The bottom in '93

We get the bottom in 2001, the high in 2005, the bottom in 2009 - and it works ! ) 2009.01.01 was a global bottom, the 20 year calculation gives exact indications

Mixon777:

Here also decided to do cycles of the month - the euro dollar -

Yellow - stage - transition of the market from one stage to another! 100% coincidence by eye ! For example in month 1 was the bottom ! ) that can be seen on the daily chart !

So here's the screen - if we believe the screen, month 6 is a transition from SELL to BUY !

Here is another

Well - 7 month EURUSD should rise in theory !

I don't do much analysis, but I think the seasonal influence is huge. if the 7th month is up (1.45), then the autumn 1.25, by the new year again up 1.50.... what about the square?

Mixon, maybe you should check your guesses on history first ;-) How do you see the practical application of the fact that the crosses have both reversal points and none at all?

The date 06.06 is what year? I haven't seen an extreme on that date in the history of the next few years.

Offtop: Mixon, why do you always capitalise the pronoun "I" regardless of location in a sentence? Do you live in Germany? As far as I remember from school German lessons, all pronouns there are capitalized )

ceppqq58:

If the 7th month is up (1.45), then the autumn 1.25, by the new year again up 1.50.... what about the square?

We get the bottom in 2001, the high in 2005, the bottom in 2009 - and it works! ) 2009.01.01 was a global bottom, the 20 year calculation gives exact indications

If it coincides, then by changing the TF squared, you can try to build a graph for half a year and see...

Re-check - about annual cycles - take 2002 already ! low ! the results are high 2004 - low 2006 - high 2008 and it is an accurate forecast ! for the big picture - shock ! ) Open the fucking euro!

Now take the high of 2008 ! get the high of 2012 - low of 2014

So the euro dollar will peak in a year -

Yeah - awesome ! awesome ! ))))))))))))))))))

robi11:

Mixon, maybe you should check your guesses on history first ;-) How do you see the practical application of the fact that the crosses have both reversal points and none at all?

The date 06.06 is what year? I haven't seen an extreme on that date in the history of the next few years.

Offtop: Mixon, why do you always capitalise the pronoun "I" regardless of location in a sentence? Do you live in Germany? As far as I remember from school German lessons, all pronouns there are capitalized )

Don't fuss, Mihon has switched to diaries and months, and then you can build the rest of the TF. i don't understand how to work with this system yet, but if the past is consistent, then the future can be predicted accordingly....

Mixon777:

Re-check - about annual cycles - take 2002 already ! low ! the results are high 2004 - low 2006 - high 2008 and it is an accurate forecast ! for the big picture - shock ! ) Open the fucking euro !

Now take the high of 2008 ! get the high of 2012 - low of 2014

So the euro dollar will peak in a year -

Yeah - awesome ! awesome ! ))))))))))))))))))

wait, why a year from now? next year... and if you figure a month from the same hai...

ceppqq58:

Don't fuss, Mihon has moved to daily and monthly, and then you can build the rest of the TF. I don't understand how to work with this system yet, but if the past coincides, then the future can be predicted accordingly....
This is what I am driving at. If everything goes well, then we may shout: "Great! Glitter!" I'd like to see a little more specificity.

Mihon try putting 4(April).2008 or 7.08 in the centre... how's that working out?

There should be enough cells in the square...

ceppqq58:

don't fuss, mihon moved to daily and monthly and then you can build the rest of the TF. i don't understand how to work with this system yet, but if the past is consistent, then the future can be predicted accordingly....

Bullshit ! but still ! it's a bummer ! the 29th year of the collapse and the bottom of the american economy - now pay attention ! to the dates in the corners !!!!111

Gunn predicted the beginning and end of WW2 - and it all came true and people wondered how he made those calculations ? -

What's worse is that the turning point of the war was in '43 - the war in Vietnam '65 !

fuck living in the matrix ! i'm going crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))) 33 years old ! Hitler came to the end of the war at 35 and started ruling Germany 41 - 45 all on the corners ! aah !

93, the war in iraq, the invasion of 2001, the twin towers.

There can't be that many coincidences in popular history in one place !

Gunn's books!

How to make a profit trading puts and calls, 1937 !

New Trend Indicator for Stocks, 1936 probably started writing in '35.

45 years on Wall Street, 1949 !

magic word, 1950 - started writing in 49