Yusuf's floodwaters - page 9

gpwr:

Yusuf, you have a lot of fans, even those who disagree with you. Your threads are always popular. It is time for you to start your own website and negotiate with Google for advertising and commissions. You could write a book too. There'll be a big demand for it, like what Yusuf has done again. In short, you can make money on forex in different ways and in the ways I have described - no plums.

Yeah, especially when you consider that the name has become legendary... It's all about PR. BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO.

abolk:

As Club President - I propose to flub with the esteemed Yusuf telepathically.

The floor is now open for debate. The meeting continues. "The quorum is intact," said the Feathered Wolf, sliding the bolt on the gate of the sheepfold"(c)

I'm afraid it won't work - there are too many adherents of the MASTER who won't use the forum to communicate with their teacher...

They'll take the pleasure, so to speak, to communicate directly with the MASTER ... :-)))

joo: Bah! Why so? What about painstaking thoughtful scrutiny (18)? - the nihilistic nonsense?

There's too much at stake, the power plant needs to be built.

This is not bullshit, but carefully disguised esoteric knowledge. Only part of this knowledge can be revealed to the people in the form of a public article. The rest can be passed on orally from generation to generation to selected members of the Yusufhoja Order.

I , as the President of the club - suggest that with respectful Yusuf, we should flute telepathically.

Yeah, it doesn't work otherwise. The open communication session has degenerated into another fludovetrain.

Happy VOICE DAY !!!

avtomat:
Happy VOICE DAY !!!

HOORAY! THANKS!!!

Here we go. Yusuf's profile has lost all mention of his degree. Even his last name has been lost. And on both the 4th and 5th websites. Does he even exist, this Yusufkhoja Sultonov, PhD from Dushanbe?

I was suddenly drawn to Dushanbe. I Googled it - it's a beautiful city and the mountains around it. Yusuf, what do you do in your spare time there? Is there a place to go skiing? Is your college hiring?

gpwr:

Here we go. Yusuf's profile has lost all mention of his degree. Even his last name has been lost. And on both the 4th and 5th websites. Does he even exist, this Yusufkhoja Sultonov, PhD from Dushanbe?

I was suddenly drawn to Dushanbe. I Googled it - it's a beautiful city and the mountains around it. Yusuf, what do you do in your spare time there? Is there a place to go skiing? Does your college employ people?

Reread Yusuf's posts above... People have nothing to eat, power outages, the Rogun hydropower plant is unfinished... You're getting nostalgic... it happens... :-)))

It is better to go skiing in Belokurikha or Gorny Altai.

Roman.:

Re-read Yusuf's posts above... People have nothing to eat, electricity cuts, the Rogun hydropower plant has not been completed... You're getting nostalgic... it happens... :-)))

You'd better go skiing in Belokurikha or Gorny Altai.

Honestly, I didn't know people were suffering so much out there. I apologize to Yusuf for his criticism. I can see why he has such a zeal to create a profitable advisor.

Good luck to all! Happy Victory Day!

sergeev:

Judging by the first post, I propose abolk as club president.

As the President of the Telepath Club, I ask that the rules be observed:
Dear Yusufhoja is currently on holiday (see his profile at https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/yosuf for the reasons );
If you want to talk to him, please join Telepath Club (here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408).

All.
Happy Day for another and not the last confirmation of the Invincibility and Greatness of the Russian Spirit!
The enemy will be defeated! Victory will be ours!
Happy Victory Day!

Oh dear, he's been banned. Is it xenophobia or black envy of the leakers...

Reason: