A sub-workshop to fill in the FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades! - page 15

TarasBY:
Ticket array is filled once per tick

you cannot do this. you lose relevance.

After you execute a trade - which can last 1-3 seconds - the state of the orders may change (the price has moved). This means you must get at least a new Profit into your array.

Or you may have changed Stop Loss in an order (set it in a CUE) and then change Take Profit (and all this in one tick), then your array information on stops will need to be updated again.

This is the relevance. You have to follow it.

One way or another, this is where the slowdown will occur. Either with array actualization or after a second request for the property.

It is not crucial for the real algorithm, but for optimization it will save your time.

sergeev:

you cannot do this. you lose relevance.

After you execute a trade - which can last 1-3 seconds - the state of the orders may change (the price has moved). Which means you must necessarily get at least a new Profit into your array.

And I agree with you again!!! - After making a trade, go back to the same Start() and update all the information... :)

I suggest not covering this issue in the FAQs at all

Question: Shouldall answers to questions in the FAK be trusted?

Answer: No, not all of them.

Question: Can passwords from MT accounts be taken out (if you have re-installed Windows and lost the passwords)

Answer: Yes, you can.

Question: HOW ?

Answer: Here's how... There is a program "Recovery Password " Download it here http://www.metatrader-toolkit.com/

Guys, let's not swear, this topic was created in order to collect as many questions and answers that, after selection and moderation will go into the "FAC", so as not to scour the forum in search of them.

So welcome any help, up to reposting from other topics. And in general, any background information on the subject which may be useful.

Important: Since the "FAQ" is aimed mainly at young and immature minds :) It is desirable that the questions and answers were as concise and capacious in content.

And it would be desirable that questions and answers were on this forum (without links to external resources), hence the request to fozi - everyone knows that this program is useful, but it somehow violates the security of the terminal, so it would be desirable to place this link in the "useful programs", which has its own link in the "FAC".

2 TarasBY - if you can present the material in a more concise and substantiated way, it will be more useful, and please moderate your intolerance to opinions different from yours.

We just don't need another chorus around here.

FAQ:

2 TarasBY - if you can present the material in a more concise and substantiated way, it will be of more benefit to the cause, and please moderate your intransigence towards opinions different from yours.

The material has already been edited and condensed. I will publish it soon.

FAQ:

The following is a request to fozi - everyone knows that this software is useful, but in some way it violates the security of the terminal, so it is advisable to place this link in the "useful programs", which has its own link in the "FAC".

OK. I'll redo it tonight.

fozi:
Okay. I'll redo it tonight.

Aren't you mistaken that even after reinstalling the windup you can get the passwords out? It's as if it's possible to get the password to any account just by the account number, somehow not realistic.

FAQ:

2 TarasBY - if you can present the material in a more concise and substantiated way, it will be of more benefit to the cause, and please moderate your intransigence towards opinions different from yours.

My ego is fine, I don't pretend to be mentioned anywhere, in this case in the FAQ`e. The first rule of thumb is "DON'T EXIST - you'll live longer!!!", well if they bite...
It was (would you not believe it) a simple response to a call (Saturday!!!) - sorry "REFLEX"...
And it's a good thing to do a FAQ!!! Who better than to find these very answers mostly on their own "groping", only by Help` written in professorial language, not to know how such a document is needed!!!
Reason: