Curious observation: further observation required - page 8

For the careful ones, log out from the Internet connection, load EA and other indicators on the chart, these events will be recorded in the log, connect again, get logged in and that's it... For the more careful, start the terminal without logging into the Internet, and then connect ))) So, this is a normal error, the log of Expert Advisor is out of place... After all, the event log of the exchange with brokerage companies may think something strange... Although the absence of records about the advisor, does not say anything about the impossibility of sending EA to DC (but I think that if something was sent out of the regulated, certainly about this entries in the magazine would not be printed))

Sergey_Rogozin: This thread is about the unacceptable Hole in client terminal.

Sergei, if you do not provide evidence (real evidence, not evidence you made up!) within a few minutes, you will be presented with a ban. I remind you that the author of the thread has been banned without warning. I am giving you until 01:00.

Why on earth would the DC log know about this and write to us?

I already replied on this subject (see previous page):

Otherwise how is something written in the log at the weekend when there is no connection to the DC (no connection at the bottom right in the terminal window)?

Or maybe you don't read the comments, but just write?

Mathemat:
Sergei, if you do not provide proof (real evidence, not invented by you!) within a few minutes, you will be presented for a ban. I remind you that the author of the thread has been banned without warning. I give you until 01:00.

Alexey, I'll send you a screenshot, but please remind me how to take a screenshot.

I rarely use this option and I can't find it now.

How do I take a screenshot?

Mathemat:

Otherwise, how is something written in the logbook at the weekend when there is no connection to the DC (no connection at the bottom right in the terminal window)?

Since the start of MT we are always connected to the DC server. Even during weekends.

When there is no connection, then there is no log tab. You can easily check it.

No, I checked it myself now. The bookmark is still there.

Let's deal calmly and without emotion) You can always get banned....

First of all, what kind of hole is this if it is written about in a magazine? It is more likely that it was designed that way...

Secondly, it's easy to check it by attaching to the chart volumetric indicators and calculating the traffic.

Third, the developer repeatedly confirmed that nothing was sent anywhere. Personally I have no reason not to trust them, they have been "caught" at bugs and errors, but not at all on similar "tricks").

Fourth, for completely paranoid people no one cancelled use of DLL, if it's sent, you can hardly make out what's what.

Fifth, there are much more potential holes and threats in the Windows family, even based purely on the amount of code.

Sergey_Rogozin: When there is no connection, there is no log bookmark. You can easily check that.

No, I just checked it myself. The bookmark is still there.

Send a screenshot here, or better yet, in person. But open it offline, with the internet disconnected, just to be sure. I hope you're not claiming that the connection to the DC will still be there?

You can take a screenshot either with MT tools or with other programs.

Here's a screenshot. You can see the entries in the Logbook for the loading of the indicator and EAs...

This is not proof at all. What does this screenshot prove? All it proves is that the server saw that build 392 was running. So now what?

Mathemat:

Just open offline, with the internet disconnected, to be sure. I hope you are not claiming that the connection to the DC will still be there?

Of course it remains, only astral. That's what the DCs and hackers are listening in on.
Reason: