Curious observation: further observation required - page 11

Phew... You read ten pages like that in the morning with a "fresh" head and you want to run straight to the mirror to check if your reflection is in place...

DDFedor:

Lovely.

Diger:

Let's not jump to conclusions. The question is very, very serious.

I suggest we wait for an official response from the officials.

And you will be cured. To the baths.

Sergey_Rogozin:

Unfortunately, the topic goes far beyond the conventional notion of a "joke".

The issue raised can hardly even qualify as a "bad joke".

Things look like they are not unreasonably difficult for the meeting participants to have questions which, indeed, need to be answered.

As one character said, "they should be killed while they're small". Ban.

milroal is banned for a day. If you discuss the Admin's actions again, you will be banned permanently.

Wow, it's like a sauna in here. Somebody give me a steam?)

I don't see any reason not to trust MQsys yet.

But my brother did it this way for some reason: everything is calculated automatically by a C++ program, and only market entries/exits are exchanged with a working Expert Advisor via cache or file.

He says it's just in case.

lizzavet: Wow, it's a bathhouse in here. Can someone give me a steam?

Come on, Lisa, you're not old enough to be steamed by men.

That's crazy - what kind of an idea is it that a DC would download your owls .... I can't believe this.

install a connection monitoring program and see how much you download and how much you upload - the question goes away by itself ....

charter : Возможно, я чего-то не понимаю, но в моем журнале тоже пишет Expert PPv2 EURUSD15: loaded successfully и Custom indicator PP EURUSD15: loaded successfully. Не знаю, кто это пишет сервер или МТ4. Любопытно, кто мне это в журнал пишет?

that's really ... I'm under the table .... this is Pushkin writing to you - ask the developers to add the "reply" button ....

Mathemat:

Come on, Lizanka, you're not old enough to be floored by men.

20 years old is an adult, but I'm not allowed to be.
Reason: