Curious observation: further observation required

I didn't pay attention to it before.

Last week it got me thinking.

Today I decided to address the community with a question:

What is the purpose of DCs uploading EA and all custom indicators they use to the server.

Another curious thing is that if some indicator cannot be uploaded to the server, the EA does not work. It will not work.

What do you think about it?

Thanks )))) I'll write all what I think about DC in my advisor ))))

April 1 has already passed...

;)

coronel:

DCs upload the EA and all the custom indicators it uses to their server.

On what basis is this conclusion drawn?

coronel:

What is the purpose of a DC uploading an EA and all the custom indicators it uses to its server.

coronel is banned for an unfortunate joke.

Rosh:
coronel is banned for an unfortunate joke.

Overslept the time for jokes...

;)

Or maybe his neighbours are still shining through the walls.

It happens all the time.

Overslept the time for jokes...

avatara is banned for an unfortunate joke.

Maybe I don't understand something, but in my log it says Expert PPv2 EURUSD15: loaded successfully and Custom indicator PP EURUSD15: loaded successfully. I don't know if it's the server or MT4. I'm curious, who is writing this in my log?

charter:
Maybe I don't understand something, but in my log it says Expert PPv2 EURUSD15: loaded successfully and Custom indicator PP EURUSD15: loaded successfully. I don't know if it's the server or MT4. I'm curious, who is writing this in my log?

If a program is loaded, it doesn't mean that it is loaded on any server, does it?

I agree. But there is an Experts tab in the client terminal and there is a Log tab. If it is written in the Experts tab, then I understand that there is a dialog between my terminal and me. All that is written in the Journal is the protocol of my dialog with DC. DC cannot and should not know what Expert Advisor or indicators I use. It seems to me that it would be more logical.

You have to think less and read the manuals for starters.

This has never happened before in the annals of history.

Reason: