Wave analysis fan club - page 34

RomanS:

So far so good, ZetM do you think it will work out to the end?

the forecast from may 25th

is unchanged as of 27th.

Why guess, let's analyse by VA, and ourselves, prove and justify, the correctness of our expectations ...)) Chart H-1. We, assumed that the impulse, i.e. decrease of the price, as 1 -wave, beginning from 05.05.2011,ended on 09.05.2011, it is important for us.To be sure of this, we look at this decrease on the M-5 chartand prove that our conclusions are correct

Basically, on the chart, everything is detailed, without any stretching and other options, it is clearly seen where the momentum ends, it is 09.05.2011, and correction begins, correctional model, flat, fully formed, (chart below) and nothing else can happen.

A correction, like [ii]-wave, in the form of a plane, also, everything is clearly seen on the chart, there is no stretching in the markup, believe me, on M-5, the entire structure of the wave is clearly fit within the rules of BA and there is no error or ambiguity. What can be formed after a fully formed correction model? I will answer. Another model of correction, as a part of the general model of correction [ii]-wave, throughthe X-wavebind, or (i)-wave, of the new impulse of decrease.

Now, the interesting part. I, assumed, on 20.05.2011, there was a decline as an (i)-wavein [iii]-waveand on 23.05.2011. Thecorrectional growth of the pair as a (ii)-wavebegan. The price, at the critical level 1.4345. It cannot break through it. During Monday's trading the price should continue rising without breaking the critical level of1.4345, and in the momentum style it should decline as an [iii]-wavein a [iii]-wave.If, the price breaks a critical level, the decline from 20.05.2011, is not an (i)-wave, but an X-wave and the correction, as a [ii]-wave,will continue, that's all....)) In any case, all options, after not much of a rise on Monday, are aimed lower. That's all. The wave, never lies, and I, rarely, but now, not the case that it, the wave, outsmarts me, I think my construction, is logical and correct, let's see....))))

ZetM:

Now, the interesting part. I, assumed, on 20.05.2011, there was a decline as an (i)-wavein [iii]-waveand on 23.05.2011. Thecorrectional growth of the pair as a (ii)-wavebegan. The price, at the critical level 1.4345. It cannot break through it. During Monday's trading the price should continue rising without breaking the critical level of1.4345 andit should decline impulsively, likea [iii]-wavein a [iii]-wave.If, the price breaks a critical level, the decline from 20.05.2011, is not an (i)-wave, but an X-wave and the correction, as a [ii]-wavewill continue, that is all....)). In any case, all options, after not much of a rise on Monday, are aimed lower. That'sall.

Michael, I think that everything is not so critical and the price can grow up to 50% (decrease from 04.05.2011)

And here I completely agree with you.

Nazarikov:

Mikhail, I think it's not that critical and the price can go up to 50% (reduction from 04.05.2011)

And here I completely agree with you.

Good night to you. Glad to read you. I have the main option, associated with waiting for the impulse (iii)-wave of [iii]-wave. Therefore, the critical level is 1.4345, as the (i)-wavein the [iii]-wave. Looking forward, from Friday's decline, in a strong, impulse style.....))))

ZetM:

Good night to you. Glad to read you. I have the main variant, related to waiting for an impulse (iii)-wave of [ iii]-wave. Waiting, from friday.....))))

Good day to you too, I'm already waiting :-)

rensbit:
about the fifth one the other day, at least according to my markings that's what it looks like

Val, hey, I get it.

A look at the situation, on EURUSD. The growth of the pair is coming to an end, it is left to form a local, 5-wave, and the pair will start to decline, impulsively, as the (iii)-wave of [iii]-wave.

Dear ZetM, what are the conditions for cancelling this scenario?
Reason: