Proposal for joint activities - page 11

Serqey Nikitin:

1. this is your opinion... but most Investors welcome this scheme, because for them the RELIABILITY of making profits from the strategy exceeds the possibility of making MAXIMUM profits with frequent losing trades.

2. Your confidence in utopia can only be dispelled by lengthy test reports for a period of 1-2 years, no less... If you can provide such reports, we all will discuss your THEORY... and it does not matter what tools you use: fractals, or MA or other indicators - what matters is the RESULT in the form of a long test report, but not childish ideas of universal happiness...

P.S. By the way, your opinion about low profitability of this scheme is a delusion... And you can hardly provide more profitable report - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/245433#comment_7481107 ...

I personally do not need to prove or give anything to anyone. He who has eyes to see, he who has ears to hear. Keep trying, my "elder" comrade!

aleger:

Personally, I have no need to prove or provide anything to anyone. He who has eyes to see, he who has ears to hear. Keep trying, my "senior" comrade!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... When it comes to accusing, it's junior, like me... And when it comes to confirming your opinion, it's "playing dumb"... IT'S CONVENIENT...

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, yes, yes... When I accuse, I am the younger one... And when it comes to confirming an opinion, it's like being a rag...

Any opinion is nothing, a correct and beautiful decision is everything! Show me, for example, how to follow the Trend and the Trend, tick by tick, bar by bar, directly from the Beginning to the End?

aleger:

Any opinion is nothing, a correct and beautiful solution is everything!

The "right and beautiful solution" is the IDEA of the trading strategy! The result of this idea is the trading report. Showing the report is an acceptable option, but trashing the idea itself is a stupid business decision... Your proposal is "NOTHING"!

Kindergarten - junior high!!!

Serqey Nikitin:

Kindergarten Junior Group!!!

Meli, Emelya - your week! Maybe one day you'll grow something for mums and dads to enjoy!

Viktar Dzemikhau:
This is a strange suggestion from the beginning. After all, the request is not even to write a bot, but only to test it. Doesn't make sense...

I've read a bit here, it looks like a common scam in the mind of this citizen and which he will deny in every way, but the goal is quite different; someone here wrote about a private message that before you send a message there you must be added to friends and it looks like there is a stone in the ground of this whole thing. So, what is it about testing an EA in a short period of time?! - If you are testing an EA for at least ten years according to history, for yourself of course, but for someone else it will work within a month. So it is just a violation of logic.

aleger:

Meli, Emelya - your week! Maybe someday you'll grow something to the delight of mums and dads!

This guy has already got half of the active part of the forum saying the system is not working, and he is a laughing stock with it, and no one is babbling, when you ask him specific questions, he is stalling like a sheep that he does not have to, and he needs to prove that his miracle scalper with a 3500 pole with a 100 TP is on 5 characters (then the infernal lot multiplication) - not a working stupid rigged in the test TS

It can't even be checked on demo - 1 position a month on average is opened. Yes Miracle-Skalper month looking for a moment to take 10 old items and put a stop at 350 old items!!! Where to find a man who has the desire and time (immortal that is) for a couple of years ahead to invest and check it?

The author need to cure his head or look for other topics for baiting fools, and the level of communication, he should go sweep the yard himself

Fast528:

This guy has already got half of the active part of the forum saying the system is not working, and he is a laughing stock with it, and no one is babbling, when you ask him specific questions, he is hanging back like a sheep that he does not owe anything, but he has to prove that his miracle scalper with a 3500 pole with a 100 TP is on 5 digits (then the infernal lot multiplication) - not working stupid tweaked in the test TS

It can't even be checked on demo - 1 position a month on average is opened. Yes Miracle-Skalper month looking for a moment to take 10 old items and put a stop at 350 old items!!! Where to find a man who has the desire and time (immortal that is) for a couple of years ahead to invest and check it?

The author needs to treat his head or look for other topics to bait fools

Judging by the Stops - this miracle is ready to go on the attack with short runs in front - so market entries are not reliable. That is, having opened a trade, one cannot shout "Hooray we won!" because pitfalls may arise from nowhere - as indicated by a large StopLoss; in such a limit, even a spread out grid is very dangerous and even a mobile TakeProfit can bring a big drain; it means there must be funds in the account for a margin call. A common ego situation. You have to deal with yourself and your instinct, but you can't rule it out either - it's like a guard against trouble. So there is a time for everything.

Fast528:

This guy has already got half of the active part of the forum saying the system is not working, and he is a laughing stock with it, and no one is babbling, when you ask him specific questions, he is hanging back like a sheep that he does not owe anything, but he has to prove that his miracle scalper with a 3500 pole with a 100 TP is on 5 digits (then the infernal lot multiplication) - not working silly rigged in the test TS

The author need to cure his head or look for other topics for divorce fools, and the level of communication, then the most sweep the yards to go

Yes, the man has a strange attitude. There is no sense of reliability in it (I am somewhat aware of this concept, I used to do it).

You can sit out and wait for anything, if only there were a deposit in plenty, and a carload and a small cartload of time.

But the task is entirely different, namely - the most acceptable result, the least acceptable costs and complete (moral and all other) satisfaction!

aleger:

But the objective is quite different, namely the maximum acceptable result, the minimum acceptable costs and full (moral and all other) satisfaction!

Beautiful chatter, and not a single report confirming these moans... And everything is very simple - first the test trading report, and only then reasoning on the basis of these facts...

But it's like in Krylov's fables: you bark from the back alley and go into the bushes... There are no facts...!