EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 830

gip >>:

Слушай, ты же вроде шел куда-то? Там же ясно написано, что это не разметка по волновой теории.

Comrade, you understand, don't you? There's foul language and all that. Forget it, we ain't proving nothing to nobody. One went away and came back, the other kept on licking his place and keeps on doing it. Who's to say what if they can't see beyond their own noses? :)

gip >>:

Ну тогда вопрос: почему у тебя четвертая начинается с коррекционной волны меньшего порядка? Это так по эллиоту должно быть?

No, he writes that he has NOT ELLIOTH but personal experience of 3 years, but for some reason he yells right and left that it is the WAVE THEORY OF ELLIOTH (c). I said, "Nirobovsky" )))) And the second one is either a virtual/clone or a really unrealistic bummer.)

gip >>:

Ну тогда вопрос: почему у тебя четвертая начинается с коррекционной волны меньшего порядка? Это так по эллиоту должно быть?

That's a good question :) Really did not understand the essence of it) It seems on the screen everything is clear. What's the difference how to mark (it's only necessary not to forget, at least for me). The 4th will be (like all corrections) a triplet I think, it just started as an impulse a* wave with five sub-waves i ii iii iv and v

OK, I've decided not to start a discussion or there'll be another ruckus :(

Let's call it a day...

ph3onix >>:

Не, он же пишет что у него НЕ ЭЛЛИОТ а личный опыт за 3 года, но почему то направо и налево орет что это ВОЛНОВАЯ ТЕОРИЯ ЭЛЛИОТА (с). Я грю, стопудова "Ниробовский" ))) А второй - так либо виртуал/клон, либо реально нереальный ж%полиз )

No, you're an asshole too :)))))

brodiaqa >>:

Хочу кое что спросить но боюсь ))) Но все таки спрошу.

Я новичок, нихерра не понимаю в ваших волнах и полосках. Кто то циферками напишет что будет с евро баксом за сегодня (можно и за завтра) ?

Doing an upgrade. Well? No options?

I won't criticise, really. I don't get it anyway ))

brodiaqa >>:

Делаю вопросу апгрей.Ну что? Нет вариантов

All the pronos in the new branch just :)

A huge wish to all !!!!!

Don't be filthy, Show respect !!! May it be rewarded!!!

The kids decided to make some branches. They're doing the kindergarten thing again.

We'll have to wait until after the holidays again.

Noterday >>:

Все пронозы в новой ветке просто :)

Thank you!

But there's no forecast for today. There's a picture of an explosion, that's all. But thanks, I'll ask a question over there.

Reason: