Aud/Usd - upside potential remains
Nzd/Usd - 0.7766/0.7800/0.7843 - correcting
Usd/Chf - 0.9070/0.9102/0.9138/0.9164
Usd/Cad - correcting - GP down

all going down ?or is anyone going up ?

terentyevdd:
All going down? Or some going up?
What do you think?

With the recent moves, I think we're going to go up. I'd like to go down, of course)

yosuf:

Personally I do not believe in the existence of any levels, all this is unfounded fiction, the market has two early probable directions of movement, with a future downtrend forming within the uptrend and vice versa. In a strange way they coexist within the same trend and the downtrend is out of the uptrend already formed when the time of domination of the uptrend is over. Everyone thinks that the downtrend is formed in the future, it turns out not so.
This is bullshit! There is a trend and there is a flat, while the existence of multi-directional moves within a trend is nothing but a correction within the trend of a larger timeframe ! And you, sir, are trying to sell your turkey meat and your point of view to newbies? I prefer to read in this thread rather than show your stupidity and ignorance.

yosuf:

...... Everyone thinks the downward spiral is forming in the future, it turns out not to be.
That's right it's formed in the past. :0))

Although I do not exclude the variant up to 1.435 we have now reached the 0 level, and then to 161 if we go there 1.435

Gap ero pound 50 pips

" ...Все думают, что нисходящий формируется в будущем, оказывается не так."

yosuf

"The downtrend is formed in the past, looking to the future .And an uptrend in the future, looking from the past.

Indicator lines are formed in the present."

RekkeR

)))

The price hit the 50-point at 1.4471, if we break it, we will go to 1.4500 and higher, if we bounce, we will go down to 1.43.