[Archive! - page 630

GO TO

BETTER GO TO AN ECSTARASIAN, THEN TO THE FAITHFUL. AND WHO JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE HEART TO ANSWER.

masaraksh: YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH AN ECSTASY, THEN YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH AN ECSTASY. AND WHO JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO ANSWER.

First of all, don't shout.

Secondly, even after going to telepaths you still do not understand that you have provided information that is insufficient to judge or advise on anything. What the question is, is the answer.

Hint about the turkeys you are not putting up, what problems you are experiencing and what you have tried to do. Better yet, attach them here.

Svinozavr:
N, I'm really - going away. I'm sick of the madhouse, Sami entertainment. The jerks...
My son left for Germany a long time ago, he is also a stockbroker. And I don't want to, I love Russia. She's like a mother, and children love a mother, even if she's an alcoholic).

khorosh:
My son left for Germany a long time ago, he is also a stockbroker. But I don't want to, I love Russia. She is like a mother, and children love their mother, even if she is an alcoholic).

I wonder. Has anyone ever asked himself this question - What is Russia?

For each of us there is a different answer. But still, what is Russia?

Vinin:

I wonder. Has anyone ever asked himself the question: What is Russia?

For each of us there is a different answer. But still, what is Russia?

The most important thing is that I was born here and spent my childhood here. If I had been born in Djibouti, I would also think that there is no better place to be. I'm sure I'd be nostalgic abroad. Although not everyone is familiar with that feeling. For some people the whole world is their home.

By the way, you and I are fellow countrymen, I was born in the Sverdlovsk Region and graduated from UPI.

khorosh:
The most important thing is that I was born here and my childhood passed here. If I had been born in Djibouti, I would have thought there was no better place.

Russia is different for each of us. And each of us was born in our own Russia.

Russia is big and we are like children in it. Everyone pulls the blanket in their own direction. There is Vologda (it's not a city, it's a whole region). There is Kostroma, there is Yaroslavl. It's all central Russia. But I don't think that the Urals, Siberia or the Far East couldn't find better examples.

But this says that everyone's homeland is different, but we make it into one STATE. It does not matter where you were born. It is where you grew up that matters. And we grew up in Russia.

Vinin:

Russia is different for each of us. And each of us was born in his or her own Russia.

Russia is big and we are like children in it. Everyone pulls the blanket in their own direction. There is Vologda (it's not a city, it's a whole region). There is Kostroma, there is Yaroslavl. It's all central Russia. But I don't think that the Urals, Siberia or the Far East couldn't find better examples.

But this says that everyone's homeland is different, but we make it into one STATE. It does not matter where you were born. It is where you grew up that matters. And we grew up in Russia.

I lived in Bishkek for quite a few years, I didn't notice that I wasn't in Russia, as there were many Russians around, and at work almost exclusively, but when Kyrgyzstan seceded, most Russians reached out to Russia, well, I returned to Russia and now live in the Southern Urals. It's a nice place for my heart, I like everything here, both the nature and the people.

khorosh:
My son left for Germany a long time ago, he is also a stockbroker. I don't want to, I love Russia. She is like a mother, and children love their mother, even if she is an alcoholic).

And the son is exclusively a stockbroker? Or does he work part-time somewhere?

jelizavettka:

Is the son exclusively a stockbroker? Or is he moonlighting somewhere else?
Yes, the main source is the stock exchange, but there are residual businesses in Russia.
Reason: