Diversifying risks - page 6

Evgeny Belyaev:

My city is classified as a large city, with a population between 250,000 and 500,000.

I don't see it, but I have premonitions, it's been a long time since there has been a crisis.

There was an interesting case in life.

A good friend of mine went to live in América in 2000. We corresponded. In 2007-8 I asked him if he sensed that a crisis was coming to america. He replies that I'm out of the moon.

The next year, he comes to visit me and asks me inquisitively how I knew about the crisis in america in advance.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Really?

If it's the most promising, it's hard. 8 billion is no joke).

Uladzimir Izerski:

There was an interesting case in life.

A good acquaintance of mine went to live in América in 2000. We corresponded. In 2007-8 I asked him if he felt that there was an imminent crisis in América. He replies that I'm out of the moon.

The next year he comes to visit me and asks me inquisitively about how I knew about the crisis in america.

My nephew went to the US to New York around the same time. He came two years ago and wanted to stay in Russia, but it didn't work out. It was difficult to apply for citizenship, as he was leaving Kyrgyzstan. I had to go back to a foreign land.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A good acquaintance of mine went to live in América in 2000. We corresponded. In 2007-8 I asked him if he felt that there was an impending crisis in América. He replies that I'm out of the moon.

The next year he comes to visit me and asks me how i knew about the crisis in america.

The funny thing is that the crisis in america hit the citizens of russia harder. And your buddy didn't even notice it.

khorosh:

My nephew went to the USA to New York around the same time. He came two years ago and wanted to stay in Russia, but it didn't work out. It was difficult to apply for citizenship, as he was leaving Kyrgyzstan. I had to go back to a boring foreign land.

There are laws of nature.

If everyone pours into one point, that point will become unstable.

Evgeny Belyaev:

The funny thing is that the crisis in America has hit citizens in Russia harder. And your buddy didn't even notice it.

The crisis hit him harder than he thought it would. He had to go into serious debt for years.

It's a few times cheaper for him to get his teeth fixed here, along with the cost of round trip tickets. If all the americans found out about this, the airlines would be overbooked.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are laws of nature.

If everyone pours into one point, that point will become unstable.

Some do not realise that it is not the place that makes the man, but the man's place. Leo Tolstoy lived in his village, and thanks to it the whole world knew the village of Yasnaya Polyana. As soon as he decided to leave, he fell ill and died.

khorosh:

Some people do not realise that it is not the place that makes a person beautiful, but the person's place. Leo Tolstoy lived in his village, and thanks to it the whole world knew the village of Yasnaya Polyana. As soon as he decided to leave, he fell ill and died.

Nostalgia, a deadly disease)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The crisis hit him harder than he could have imagined. He has had to go into serious debt for years.

It is several times cheaper for him to get his teeth fixed by us, along with the cost of round-trip tickets. If all the americans found out about this, the airlines would be overbooked.

I have relatives living in Germany who go to Kaliningrad to have their teeth treated and prosthetics.

khorosh:

I have relatives living in Germany who go to Kaliningrad to have their teeth treated and prosthetics.

And they are right to do so.

Reason: