Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 46

khorosh:
It's a thieving mentality we have.

Thieving. But this is just one of the symptoms of the disease of the whole society, our dna is broken, since 17 they cut off the best from the body, and as a result "Homo soveticus" was bred.

Patient, silent, thieving with a flag in his hand

>

Baba is certainly cruel, but she is right about something.

Rallies and revolutions paid for by someone else are never fun...

And yet I love my homeland, I am proud that I was born and grew up in this holy land. Everyone has their own cross, mine is to be Russian. God in heaven, Russia on earth...

sever30:

And yet I love my homeland, I am proud that I was born and grew up on this holy land.

This is the root of many problems.

You can be proud of something you have done on your own, you have achieved on your own, despite difficulties and obstacles. For example, I built a birdhouse and tied it high up in a tree - I did it and I can be proud of it.

What's your part in being born here? You should be proud of winning the lottery.

Simulation instead of the real thing at all levels. Power simulates governance. The people feign pride. Everything is fake.

How badly must the country's governance structure be corrupted/destroyed so that the country's top manager personally has to oversee that no one steals (they will anyway - they can't do anything else) at the local level?

What kind of president/prime minister is Vovochka after? You can't even trust him with the housing maintenance department.

I posted once that he reminds me of an ear-trader - he accidentally hit a trend (oil) and that was it - a genius, the centre of the world, fingers fanning, eyebrows curled, tone brutal. And if something happens - Kuy Morzhov, aka Kolya Margin, aka Jingle Bell... // (All) Vo! Margin Rynda!!! )))))))))))

But the country's full of idiots - they'll look at his flights and... vote. Idiots.

===

And the fires have really... are on the wane. They're subsiding.

The imagination is running wild:

One day, the GDP decided to assist the surgeon. Patients went down.

One day, the GDP... // that's enough. I'm going to go somewhere else.....

Svinozavr:

And the fires have really... ...have gone on the wane. It's subsiding.

So everything that could have been burned has already been burned.

Helped you get your portal up and running quickly?

sever30:

And yet I love my homeland, I am proud that I was born and grew up in this holy land. Everyone has their own cross, mine is to be Russian. God in heaven, Russia on earth...

Yes, we always like the place where we were born and grew up, what we are used to since childhood. If we were born in Mongolia or Tunisia (no matter where) we would love it and be proud of it. It is not for nothing that the proverb was coined: every sandpiper praises his own swamp.

khorosh:
Yes, we always like the place where we were born and raised, what we have been used to since childhood. If we had been born in Mongolia or Tunisia (it does not matter where), we would have loved it and been proud of it. It is not for nothing that the proverb was coined: every sandpiper praises his own swamp.

But as time goes by, there is less and less to love and even less to be proud of.
Reason: