[Archive! - page 458

If you haven't shared your last crust of bread with your dog, don't say you are poor.

To talk about poverty you must first understand what it is. Otherwise you will be talking to blind people about the beauty of the starry sky.

Mischek: And who did the thinking captain vote for ?

he misspelled, he must have meant brilliant and talented people, while the sense of "thinking" and "sniffing in two holes" - the same "masses", but mysteriously hinting at their individuality standing in front of a mirror.

SZZY: I recall for some reason alcoholics in a light hangover, their individuality is so overwhelming, in any narrative "I" with a capital letter and - them (in small print).

moskitman:

Sharp, but not fair. Even too harsh. Not even good.

The things that you were lucky enough to have seen me and my parents have only seen in the movies. You are the exception rather than the rule (regarding the standard of living in those years).
"Being defines consciousness", remember?

I agree. He lived under Muscovy. Hence the babbling (sorry Victor).

Mother Russia, the hinterland, lived differently. I remember this "different".

moskitman:

... And the neutral word "apple" is doomed in principle.

You tell that to apple phones. They won't even laugh. They'll kill you and that's it.

The thread, propagandists. :)

in the Soviet Union there was a nakedness.

Trousers were worn for several years. :)

Socks, too. :)

Ha ha, in the USSR it was like in Cuba now. You have to have a special ticket to the foreign currency ice cream parlours.

Stop raving.

Do you remember the birches and albatrosses?

Upper Volta with rockets, one word. :)

joo:

I agree. He lived under Muscovy. Hence the babbling (sorry Victor).

Mother Russia, the hinterland, lived differently. I remember this "different".

But that was not the point. And the point is that no one could live a better life than the level they had and were allowed to. No matter how hard they tried. Well, there were exceptions, of course, which everyone knew but could not talk about...

joo:
But that is not the point. The point is that no one could live a better life than the level they were allowed to. No matter how hard they tried. Well, there were exceptions, of course, which everyone knew but could not talk about...

but what about SP ? After all, judging by his numbers he was in the top . 0.001%

Mischek: Who did the thinking captain vote for?

Muhuil, you're a pain in the ass...

Why is it that sometimes you can say (write) clever things and sometimes you just make me sick? What the fuck do you care?!!! Every time you ask a question, it's with a quip.

Yes - I voted for the LDPR as a member of the UR. Is that enough? Any other questions?

moskitman:

Muhuil, you're a pain in the ass...

Why is it that sometimes you can say (write) clever things and sometimes you just make me sick? What the fuck do you care?!!! Every time you ask a question, it's with a quip.

Yes - I voted for the LDPR as a member of the UR. Is that enough? Any other questions?

I guess I can't understand why the question "Who did you vote for? "

But thanks for the answer.

moskitman:

Muhuil, you are really annoying...

Maybe because he has a virtual real split personality. )))
Reason: