The GBP move on Friday 28 July 2006

I did try posting some stuff on this forum a while ago, and was treated like some sort of pariah because I sell a book and courses. The reason I do that is because I have spent many thousands of dollars on developing a really simple technique to empower traders to be successful, and it's impossible to explain everything in a thread. I also know that a lot of traders use my framework with MT4, so I thought you guys might be interested. If you are not, I'll leave after this post.

So, anyway, here's an example.

There are things on my Absolute Fibonacci Framework that indicated that the GBP would spike as it did, and that over the next few days it may continue up. Without going into an impossible amount of detail for a thread like this, it is fitting exactly to one particular fractal on the framework at the moment.

We had confirmations of this at points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Another fractal suggested an upward move, so the logical place for it to visit this morning was 8.

Files:

Files:

Porche,

Couldn't agree more...

niceguy777...if you could show us atleast at the begining how you trade with your system and your subsequent results..ofcourse we all will be interested...

just that there are more scamsters out here than genuine system sellers..so to differ good betwenn the bad..we all need to prove ourself and our systems...I'm sure if your system works..many would like to use your services...

I too had the similer experience, all day long from tokyo open i was waiting, speculating for the market direction at US time and just about time, I made the call up and wow..in two minutes i had 80 pips up..but it does not work all the time...many a time i have lost too..this is something like we learn from experience...I think combined with market expectation, we could set up a break out strategy to put buy and sell at both ends with stop less...like that in the long run....it would be profitable....:)

Hi, and thanks for your comments. What I have discovered is a framework that all the currencies move by. It's not a system as such. Some people integrate it into their systems, and others use it as a stand-alone product. There are two parts to it - mindset and technique. And it's very individualized to match your own trading style and comfort zones. I thank you for what you said, and I'll try to think of a better way to contribute. I'm not trying to be mysterious or secretive, but really the proof of the framework is in its use, rather than me spouting about it. In the meantime, those who are using it are finding it extremely helpful, and I'm starting to get some good reviews on Forex Factory.

So, watch this space.....