[Archive! - page 360

Oh, boy. Now that makes two.

Russian President Medvedev, father of ALL the nation and GUARANTEE of our constitutional rights to FREE choice, promised on national television to remove those governors who did not ensure the victory of ONE PARTY, United Russia.

I underestimated them, guys with a sense of humour :))

And there is a 10-thousand-strong rally against election fraud in Moscow on Chistye Prudy. Watching Rossiya-24, there's nothing there, it's all quiet...

On the other hand, Sobyanin has done a pretty good job, he has added at least 20 percent to Moscow (the total is 46.62).

In Moscow oblast, the percentage for the PZhiv is much lower - 32.61. It was Gromov's fault, he will be removed.

And Medvedev... what can you take from him, if his words are cast in granite...

granit77:
Russian President Medvedev, father of ALL the nation and GUARANTEE of our constitutional rights

I suggest replacing the first letter in the word "constitutional" (with "pr")

This will all blow over and settle down. It's a shame, though.

It is essentially a mini-election for Putin. If they don't remove Surkov and turn to the people now, Putin will still be elected, but then the shit will start to happen.

Putin will take revenge on the people for not liking him, and the people will find ways to get back at the authorities. But because of the incompetence of the authorities, the situation may get out of control, and that is bad. Bad for all.

In the meantime it remains to monitor the turn towards the people in the coming months.

I don't know how to embed a video, but come on. watch. it ends very interestingly...

Attention, sr. supporters.

granit77:
Get a Jeep. It solves problems, I know it does. My road hasn't been repaired in forty years and the snow hasn't been cleared in twenty years, and I'm still alive :))
I have a 20-year-old UAZ truck in front of my house (in my village) which is the bane of all Russian roads and the conqueror of Udmurtian off-road life ))))

sanyooooook:
In front of my house (in my village) stands the terror of all Russian roads and the conqueror of Udmurtian off-road truck UAZ 20 years old ))))
It is OK too, but the bottom is a bit too small. By the way, the UAZ trucks abroad are also called with a proud name "jeep".

granit77:
Also good, only the empty rear end is a bit light.
That's why it's four-wheel drive.)

sanyooooook:
That's why it's four-wheel drive.)
You'd put the combine harvester without the battery on a hill overnight to start the engine in the morning. And if you fail, the chairman arrives on a goat, switches on the front wheel and starts the engine with a tow. Romance...
Reason: