[Archive! - page 186

Married!

It's such an arduous process!

sanyooooook:

Married!

It's such an arduous process!

Congratulations! As a long time married man it is my duty to warn you that getting married is a light version of the really hard process of dragging the many and varied marital responsibilities on yourself. :))

granit77:
Congratulations! As a long married man it is my duty to warn you that getting married is a light version of the truly arduous process of dragging the many and varied marital responsibilities on yourself. :))

Well, I've been living with my wife for 4 years now, I've got used to it, the process of getting married stresses me out ). It's when all the relatives are in one pile. The only pleasant thing was giving presents )))), the rest was snot, dancing, arguments of who pushed whom, the harshness in general )

sanyooooook:
I've been living with my wife for four years, I've got used to it, it's the process of getting married that stresses me out.) It is when all the relatives are in one pile. The only thing I liked was the presents))), but the rest was snot, dancing, fighting over who pushed who, the whole shebang.
You know, it's a social duty. Like, you take an active unit out of society and in return, as a payoff, you give the public a binge and animation in the form of various hilarious rituals. Unsurprisingly, it's work for the newlyweds and entertainment for the rest of us. It's all fair game.

granit77:
You know, it's the fulfillment of a public duty. Like, you take an active unit out of society, and in return, you give the public a binge and animation in the form of various fun rituals as a reprieve.

I want and demand animation in the form of various fun rituals

Mischek:
Fund it, Sanek will do it again for you :))

Mischek:

By the end of next week, I'll send pictures of the bride's redemption through the window )))

ZS: You have to pay through the doors ))

granit77:
Finance it, Sanek will encore it for you :)))

Mischek:
No more than pictures :)))

granit77:
No more than pictures :)))
Reason: