[Archive! - page 179

Europa:

You're not talking to granit77 :)

he's got axes too...

I used to have one... Then I took a closer look at this life and got a second one. I would have taken a bigger one, but I only have two hands.
Europa:

You're not talking to granit77 :)

He's got hatchets too...


I'm not talking to you. Although...

Where's his axes?

Europa:

You're not talking to granit77 :)

he's got axes too...


No way, granit just has two sevens. Can't you tell the difference?
Europa:
What did Mishek say about masturbation, I'm afraid to get it wrong.

Mishek didn't say anything. It's your problem, you figure it out.

Hmm.

I suggest you feel free to ask Mishek what he thinks about masturbation, to avoid misunderstandings.

[Added]: Historical note: Onanism is in the name of the shepherd Onan, who used an uncomplicated technique to prevent conception. Had many children, little money and elevated testosterone levels.

tara:

Hmm.

I suggest we feel free to ask Mishek what he thinks about masturbation, to avoid misunderstandings.


Well, it's like loki.
Mischek:

And Mishek didn't say anything. It's up to you to solve your problems.
Shit, I'm in the wrong forum again :))) that's it... I'm off to bed...
Mischek:

Well, it's like loki.
It's a fun place to be. :)

Join us, Baron. Join...

tara:

Join us, Baron. Join...

I'm a long way from you. :)