EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 827

The market is tired of selling the dollar

Evgeny Romanov 28.04.2011 - 03:15 (GMT time)

Following the FOMC meeting people started to react, or rather, to express ideas as to why markets behave this way and not that way. The dollar is falling because Bernanke "gave the green light". That metaphor is astonishing, to put it mildly, because I have not seen anything red for a good decade. No one has ever objected to selling the dollar properly. Clearly, in America. There have always been reasons to sell, and no one could say the reasons were far-fetched. Trade deficits since Adam Smith. Budget deficits since Bush Junior came in. Double deficits, oh the horror. Then 9/11. Then 08/08/08. Then the Lehman bros. Then GM and Chrysler. Over the long period of the printing press, $14.5T in debt printed, budget deficits blown to $2T. Whoever wants to sell the dollar is not looking for a reason. Sells and sells, as long as the printing press factor pests America from within. America waves it off, it's big and it's going to throw its hat in everybody's face. History teaches that the end is coming for your America. Just like the end of the Byzantine Empire. Anyway, no one forbade selling the dollar, on the contrary, it was always silently encouraged, for the benefit of the American manufacturer. But they sold too much dollar and too much debt, so what is good for Russia, is death for the Yanks. Don't they realise that they have already crossed the line, that they cannot manage debts, deficits or even the balance sheet of the Fed. It's too much, it's too far. Conductor, step on the brakes. Amen. I bought the dollar short (the eur has sold 4821 today). I would give you the usual, ordinary, hackneyed excuse - "the dollar is oversold". But that's not true. Worse than oversold. The market is tired. The market is tired of doing what it is not forbidden to do. The market is tired of European problems, the market is tired of the Japanese Disaster, the market is tired of inflating the virtual fund, the market is tired of inflated dressers. Basta! I said humpy! Come on out, you sneaky coward. The dollar is going to be driving everyone's faces around today, silly, greedy faces around their pretty teabags. Don't you get it. I'm a little down, well you can here, volatility is high, no need to panic here. It will fall anyway.

Placed a pending Buy Stop order at 14884 to 14940

2 buy stops at 1.4900 to 1.4950 and 1.4955 to 1.5000 + 4 sell stops at different levels (insurance though)

strangerr:
There's also a beach to the left)))
There's also a beach to the left, which is held by three selves like three elephants used to hold the land.

margaret:

The market is tired of selling the dollar

Eugene Romanov 28.04.2011 - 03:15 (GMT time)

It's going to fall anyway.

I'm not a 10-100 lot monster... I just take 50-100 points... Many strategies don't take the news into account... The price includes all stop losses by 20-70 points... The price may change... it eats a stop... we wait for confirmation by their moobs and pivots and sell/buy where the price goes with the same 50-point stop...

I do not understand the speaker's outcry. An information throw-in?

seolink74:

I'm not a monster, I don't take 10-100 lots... we pinch 50-100 lots... and many don't have an accounting strategy... the price includes all stop losses by 20-70 points... price may change... it eats a stop... we wait for confirmation by our moobs and pivots and sell/buy where the price goes with the same 50-point stop...

I do not understand the orator's cry of hearts.

There is no need to react to his words this way... I don't listen to his words at all... It's just information to lighten the mood when I read it... I wanted to cheer you up... That's all!

Mood is one thing...and trading + mood = bad

I wasn't reacting. I was just reading.

It's not good for me to read anything. I have a strategy... Sticks and dashes... Read all sorts of analysts and begin to cover profitable positions... like what if it turns around and loses my profit... I close and it keeps on coming...

seolink74:

Mood is one thing...and trading + mood = bad

So I wasn't reacting...I was just writing it down for the record...

Trading + good mood = always a good thing!

Thank you, Margaret!

Hello, Odysseus.

Margaret, I don't think Benya will be sad for long, until autumn at most)))

Buyers are tight.

Reason: