EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 825

AndreyZak:

He has no time to write :)))
On gold and silver...

In the screenshot a section of the chart from 03.11.2010. Bernanke then introduced a quantitative easing programme. After that there was a collapse of the eva.

margaret:

If you didn't go anywhere, then you haven't been following the forum closely...

I meant where did you get the idea of selling from?

torgus:

In the screenshot a section of the chart from 03.11.2010. Bernanke then introduced a quantitative easing programme. Afterwards there was a collapse of the eva.

At that point the price was already factoring in quantitative easing...then the Eurozone debt problems returned to the scene....

Merkel and Weber shouted loudly that the exchange rate was overvalued...

To date:

Benya hinted at "some" change (there was an expectation, a flat), which has not happened for the betterment of the dollar...

Many sources are pointing to a rise in the eu for a few months...rumour has it until September, but that's too far away so it can't be counted on...

Merkel - silent.... and as long as she is silent, the eu will rise...

margaret:

At the time, the price was already factoring in quantitative easing...then the Eurozone debt problems returned to the scene....

Merkel and Weber have been screaming about the overvaluation...

To date:

Benya hinted at "some" changes (there was an expectation, a flat) which did not happen for the better of the dollar...

Many sources are pointing to a rise in the euro within a few months...talk of a rise until September, but that's too far away so it can't be counted on...

Merkel - silent.... and as long as she remains silent, the eu will rise...

Merkel and will most likely remain silent until the price of oil drops below $100

Decided to test the system.

H4

MA26 MA9 + took two lines from the Ishimoku: Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen (repeat MA 26 and MA 9, but calculated a little differently)

+ indicator for option levels OLI (instruction work with the indicator)

Sell condition: Price below all lines + below the option levels indicator. Stop above the option levels or above the Kijun-sen

Buy condition: price above all lines + above the option levels indicator. Stop below an indicator of option levels or below the Kijun-sen

Today's example: I opened a sell trade on USDJPY

PS: as always the system will go flat. Therefore if the lines are directed horizontally with a minimum angle (flat) is desirable not to trade in this case. Wait for the trend (+ can use ADX)

How it worked out EURUSD

Benya was so goofy that he fell asleep))))

And who threw 22 messages overnight?)

Margaret, can you tell me if Benya is also performing tomorrow? What else does he need? He must have enjoyed it :))

I don't know what he wants, but I enjoyed last night's performance)))

Sold with a stop of 24pts.

What is the blue area in the picture?

Reason: