EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 821

strangerr 27.04.2011 17:55 You will be punished for slacking off)))) And Margaret's behaviour will be reviewed at the meeting)))

Temnyj:

And what time is the disciplinary panel meeting scheduled for? )))))<br / translate="no">
In the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation it is called "Commission on Service Discipline and Professional Ethics". And a similar one is about to be set up here...

I've been out almost all day)))

WASHINGTON, April 27. /Dow Jones/. The U.S. Federal Reserve signaled that its controversial $600 billion bond-buying program would end as planned, setting in motion difficult decisions about whether to raise interest rates amid high unemployment and a rising threat from inflation.

>The end of the US Treasury bond purchase programme, which the Fed launched in November in order to ease financial conditions, has been confirmed by the US central bank. The Fed made this almost certain, noting in a statement at the end of its two-day meeting that it would "complete" asset purchases by the end of June.

>This essentially marks the end of an unprecedented cycle of quantitative easing in which the Fed cut short-term interest rates to near zero and bought more than $2 trillion worth of Treasury and mortgage bonds, flooding the economy with cash.

>The big dramatic event of the day is still expected. At 6.15pm GMT, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke will hold his first post-meeting press conference, during which he will specify how the Fed's Open Market Committee assesses the economy and policy decisions after two days of deliberations. Fed policy has attracted increasing criticism from Fed lawmakers and foreign representatives in recent years, and Bernanke has responded by increasing his ability to explain policy and confront criticism.

>The timing of interest rate hikes will not be easy. The situation in the economy seems to have developed erratically in Q1. The US Department of Commerce is expected on Thursday to report low GDP growth of less than 2% in the 1st quarter of 2011. However, with rising commodity prices, pressure is building on the Fed to respond to inflation threats by raising interest rates.

>The Fed is holding interest rates steady, even though other central banks, notably the European Central Bank (ECB) and emerging market central banks, are raising their interest rates.

strangerr:
I've been out almost all day)))
Are you talking to me?

forex club?

Look what gold is doing, getting to 1600 after all...

And silver made new highs, too bad I missed the entry.

Fifteen minutes later, Benya comes on stage...

All waiting) I hope to earn a new computer =)

margaret:
Fifteen minutes later, Benya comes on stage...
benja and trisha clowns on the stage all night long !))
Reason: